Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Barca 2 - 0 Man. united

This is a discussion on Barca 2 - 0 Man. united within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; I am really late for this thread but here it gows. I really doubt that, look at how the season ...
Page: 3

I am really late for this thread but here it gows.
    I really doubt that, look at how the season had gone. Barsa was playing far better the MU through out the whole season. If both teams had plaid their best, Barsa would have won. It would have made a much more interesting final, but the truth is that this years MU wasnt as good as last years.
    OMG are you for real ? do you even watch soccer ? have u followe Barcelonas campain this year ?

Well here is a little information for you Barcelona this year won everything they could win, Copa del Rey, La Liga and the Champions League. This has been done 3 times in the history of the sport if im not mistaken. They pretty much owned La Liga with dominatin wins over their life long rival (and the most winning team in the history of the sport) Real Madrid they even scored 6 goals on one of the matchs. I wont get in the rest of the season but lets just say that this past season Barcelona scoring more than 3 goals on a match wasnt really a surprise.

The only team that really stopped Barcelona this year was Chelsea, i thought that they had us and that we were out of the finals. But then Iniesta appeared and the rest is history. Keep in mind this, futbol - soccer how ever u call it is a sport where the team that plaid the best doesnt always win. You win by scoring more goals that the other team, nothing else matters. Chelsea had their game plan and they executed it to perfection, still barsas ability to create situations and to score goals prooved to be more important than Chelseas strategy and gameplan.

This Barcelona is said to maybe be the best Barcelona team of all time only challenged by Cruyffs barsa but they didnt win like this team did so its up to people who saw both teams to decide. Watch any european team and you wont be able to name more than 5 succesfull teams that are active on the fighting and even winning championships that have more than 5 of their starters been players that where formed since they where kids in that team. Barcelona through out this whole year plaid had at times 6 or more of them playing, so half the team consists not on buying players from other teams for insane amounts of money but the heart and soul of the team are the guys that have been playing in barsa since they are 14 years old (messi, xavi, iniesta, valdez, puyol, bousquets, bojan, etc). The team that started the finals had 6 (Pique isnt in that list)

This year Real Madrid will have Christiano Ronaldo and Kaka, on top of whomever else it is that they will buy. So we will see if the power of Florentino Perez wallet is more than Barsas heart.[/b]
    Chelsea 1 - 1 Barcelona

Barcelona are the best team in the world, even if United did "show up" they would get their asses kicked. There's few teams that can beat or even just out play Barcelona ( on form. ). Barcelona's kryptonite is a good DMF like Essien or Mascherano, if you can utilize them into your play and your CB's are strong you will literally make Barcelona's four best players useless, it's why there buying Ibrahimovic, because he has muscle and can create a goal out of nothing.

Chelsea 1 - 1 Barcelona

Barcelona are the best team in the world, even if United did "show up" they would get their asses kicked. There's few teams that can beat or even just out play Barcelona ( on form. ). Barcelona's kryptonite is a good DMF like Essien or Mascherano, if you can utilize them into your play and your CB's are strong you will literally make Barcelona's four best players useless, it's why there buying Ibrahimovic, because he has muscle and can create a goal out of nothing.[/b]
    Ibrahimovic is in fact a great addition to the team, but i think every single barcelona fan will miss etoo. The guy was so driven, allways wanting to score goals and he never ever gave up.

I cant wait for the season to begin, a lot of hype is been created around this big purchases. We can only wait and see what will happen.

He won't be missed after this season. Pep is a better manager then I thought, Ibrahimovic is exactly what you need.

He won't be missed after this season. Pep is a better manager then I thought, Ibrahimovic is exactly what you need.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123