Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BCS

This is a discussion on BCS within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; kinda disappointing I was hoping Oklahoma could pull it out.... but they made way to many mistakes and lol at ...
Page: 1

Banned

kinda disappointing I was hoping Oklahoma could pull it out.... but they made way to many mistakes

and lol at 75 for florida's O-Line , he had like 4 penalty's alone...

Tim Tebow is a good quarterback but not what everyone makes him out to be.

If Black for Fl didn't make that interception then I think it would have been a completely differennt game ... but o well

???????????????

Banned

???????????????[/b]
    College Championship

Bowl Championship Series

Florida's defence just out played them. Oklahoma was reduced to only 14 points and their failure to convert in the red zone is really what killed them.

kookookachoo

Oklahoma chokes yet again, they can certainly run the score up on lesser opponents,but come bowl season, its a different story.

Should have been Texas instead of Oklahoma.

simple182

FUCK BCS.

Teams Utah,Texas,USC should of got a shot at the championship. One of them would of killed Florida

Banned

If there was a link to a forum that read " I dont give a fuck", I would have given it to ya.

I knew Florida was gonna win, mainly because there is no team that can handle a SEC team. SEC by far is the best conference out there.

Banned

If there was a link to a forum that read " I dont give a fuck", I would have given it to ya.
    I knew Florida was gonna win, mainly because there is no team that can handle a SEC team. SEC by far is the best conference out there.[/b]
    YET people on sportscenter say that the PAC-10 is the best just because they won all their games, 5-0 0_0

kookookachoo

I knew Florida was gonna win, mainly because there is no team that can handle a SEC team. SEC by far is the best conference out there.[/b]
    What happened to Alabama then?

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Moved to sports section

The current bowl system /bcs system is just a fart in the wind. Another great example is the current way the cards fall this year. 3 viable 0/1 loss teams should have had a shot for the whole shebang. Just another dissapointment for a already lacking sport. SEC is strong but dont forget the big 12, or the Pac 10. It was just a terrible terrible finish to the season.

PS.

I laughed my ass off after Florida pwned remembering all the dumb shit that 2nd rate cornerback from oklahoma had been talking earlier this week.

kookookachoo

Lol yea forgot about that, he said something like Tebow would only be the 4th best QB in the big 12, or something close to that. So much for that.

There were more than 3 viable options to play for the championship to be honest. Could've been Florida, OU, Texas, Texas Tech, Utah, USC, Penn St, Boise St. (they went undefeated during the season as well). Theres your playoff teams right there...

GyverMan

I thought the announcer was going to give Tim Tebow a blowjob after the game. Did anyone else think they were kissing his ass all night?

Banned

Lol yea forgot about that, he said something like Tebow would only be the 4th best QB in the big 12, or something close to that. So much for that.

There were more than 3 viable options to play for the championship to be honest. Could've been Florida, OU, Texas, Texas Tech, Utah, USC, Penn St, Boise St. (they went undefeated during the season as well). Theres your playoff teams right there...[/b]
    Utah would have been the best choice to go against Florida....

Alabama had a good team... but when you look at it its SEC usually coming out with the W in the end.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast