Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Best Defender

This is a discussion on Best Defender within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Haha, not Craig David though, lol. There was a memorial match like Legends v Celebrities and David and Stamm went ...
Page: 2

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Haha, not Craig David though, lol.
    There was a memorial match like Legends v Celebrities and David and Stamm went shoulder to shoulder and Craig David sent him flying on his ass. :lol:[/b]
    Was that the same game Borris Jonson did a rugby tackel on someone?

Was that the same game Borris Jonson did a rugby tackel on someone?[/b]
    Think so, the match was for some charity last year "Soccer aid"

Think so, the match was for some charity last year "Soccer aid"[/b]
    I rememeber it. Was with Newcastles last heros lol.

Do you think you guys are going to be able to keep the pressure on in the new season? I have a really bad gutt feeling we are going to have our worse season for a long time.

According to PES 2006 Ferdinand fukin rocks rofl.

I like Servet, he's like a rambo and plays well.

However, atm my vote goes to Vidic then Puyol Lahm and then Servet.

Watch out, Galatasaray has built a nice defense there. I think next season, GS will be good. They also wanted to buy van nistelrooy (Sp?).

gogo bjk

zabjaka

and im wondering why nobody has mentioned Evra yet.

I rememeber it. Was with Newcastles last heros lol.

Do you think you guys are going to be able to keep the pressure on in the new season? I have a really bad gutt feeling we are going to have our worse season for a long time.[/b]
    Yeah they brought Shearer on at like the last minute for a penalty to win the game. :lol:

hope so, us and Chelsea will be putting on the pressure next season to stop you guys getting your fourth consecutive title, arsenal will be out of the picture again. :lol:

I feel that too, with Ronaldo gone and Tevez gone you have no real goal threat. Rooney is a beast yes, but he tracks back to much to be a striker who will take the long balls, or run through the defence. If you do buy Benzema, that may change things but all I can see is clubs trying to get too much from you guys as they know you are loaded from Ronaldo and you'll end up sighning hardly anyone.

Our sqaud is fine atm, as long as we don't let our players like Alonso, Mascherano, Torres leave all we really needed was a RB ( got ) and another Striker, which hopefully could be on there way. :P

and im wondering why nobody has mentioned Evra yet.[/b]
    He's not really a defender. He's more of a centre back player as he runs and attacks so much.

Plus the fact he isn't that great. Any player who isn't first choice for his country can not be the best defender.

Arthurios

i always liked carvalho from chelsea and his time at porto

Plus the fact he isn't that great. Any player who isn't first choice for his country can not be the best defender.[/b]
    Very true.

Yeah they brought Shearer on at like the last minute for a penalty to win the game. :lol:

hope so, us and Chelsea will be putting on the pressure next season to stop you guys getting your fourth consecutive title, arsenal will be out of the picture again. :lol:

I feel that too, with Ronaldo gone and Tevez gone you have no real goal threat. Rooney is a beast yes, but he tracks back to much to be a striker who will take the long balls, or run through the defence. If you do buy Benzema, that may change things but all I can see is clubs trying to get too much from you guys as they know you are loaded from Ronaldo and you'll end up sighning hardly anyone.

Our sqaud is fine atm, as long as we don't let our players like Alonso, Mascherano, Torres leave all we really needed was a RB ( got ) and another Striker, which hopefully could be on there way. :P[/b]
    I think not using Kean was fucking criminal. Out of all the Liverpool managers I really can't stand Benitez. How the fuck he can rant and rave about how good a mamanger he was and then squander such a natural striker is beyond me.

Is it your goal keeper everyone is intrested in at the moment?

TiTi

Carles Puyol is the best defender without a doubt... he has done great job this season..

Terry is also good.

I think not using Kean was fucking criminal. Out of all the Liverpool managers I really can't stand Benitez. How the fuck he can rant and rave about how good a mamanger he was and then squander such a natural striker is beyond me.

Is it your goal keeper everyone is intrested in at the moment?[/b]
    He did use him, just way not enough. Keane always had potential to perfect our forward play, I do think not playing Keane was one of the stupidest things Benitez has done. I always liked the guy.

Who Reina? He is one of the best goalies in the league, ( 3 golden gloves in a row from age 22 :P ) but I haven't heard that any clubs are interested in him, he's too happy at Liverpool to move. Maybe you meant Cassias, the Real Madrid goal keeper.

Possibly.

Nice to see young keepers cutting it. I hope Foster really shines as Van Der Sar not got much longer than a season left in him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12