Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bosh-Wade-lebron, oh my

This is a discussion on Bosh-Wade-lebron, oh my within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Should be an interesting 2010-2011 season........
Page: 1

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Default Bosh-Wade-lebron, oh my

Should be an interesting 2010-2011 season.....

OP. Lakers heat final would be sick

Wonder if D Fish is going to sign with the Heat

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

My thoughts are that 3 amazing players on the same team would be OP but then again with each one wanting to show their talent it would turn out to be a selfish team... but these guys are close friends, wade use to be quite selfish in ball handling before he meet shaq and with bosh in his position i think he'll treat him like shaq, and lebron will simply be the kobe of the team in a way. Either the team becomes one of the worst next season, or the best do the talent and their teamwork.

I think they have a stacked starting line up, but that won't win all the games, hopefully their bench can help, if not it will be one of the biggest flops in NBA history.. The response LBJ will get when they play in Cleveland might not be too favorable tho lol..

It did work with Boston, but they were 3 seasoned vets in their twilight years. LBJ, DWade and Bosh are still young, but I think it will turn out well.. D Wade is one of my fav's, so I hope it does work out.. Can't wait for the next season dammit lol...

d fish aint leavin the lakers. He's so well respected he'd get shit on by the media if he went there. I think they'll play fine together my question is who the fuck do you press with the double team haha good luck defense vs heat.

Maybe ill actually watch some NBA regular season games now lulz. Cba to usually but im sure everyones curious how they gonna play.
    Last edited by CurLy; 07-14-2010 at 02:06 PM.

Now they might be getting big Z lol. If they don't win a championship next year, I think the criticism might be severe to say the least lol..

lol they still got no big man but they are going to be sick... Everyone hates lebron now except florida did you see the remake videos of him on youtube saying that he turned gay its so funny

Quote Originally Posted by Moe Money View Post
    lol they still got no big man but they are going to be sick... Everyone hates lebron now except florida did you see the remake videos of him on youtube saying that he turned gay its so funny
    well i think Z will be a decent big man for them with Bosh and Lebron in the forward spots. i think they will be hard to match up and could show a few different looks.... kinda is scary.

aq lebron he's gay. Kobe all the way..... maybe im biased being a browns fan and from ohio... lol

Can't stand Kobe, always been a big D Wade fan. I am not a big LBJ fan, but don't hate him either. I just hope he can help Wade win another title..

P.S.
    I will be seeing your Browns the third week of the season live, too bad they will be losing badly

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    Can't stand Kobe, always been a big D Wade fan. I am not a big LBJ fan, but don't hate him either. I just hope he can help Wade win another title..

P.S.
    I will be seeing your Browns the third week of the season live, too bad they will be losing badly

colt mccoy = chuck norris. beware. ahahahah.... aq

ive always liked Wade. Never really liked Kobe, but loved how he acted during the playoff run this year. Man was serious business. Im only rooting for Kobe becuz I dont want to see James get it. lol Loved James...my kids loved James.. dont really hate him but i wouldnt go outta my way to help the guy.. lol Im older then him, different mentality.

Browns usually play us tough, well everyone in the division plays each other tough usually lol.. I don't hate the Browns, but the Steelers on the other hand lol..

Jordan didn't really approve of LBJ's move, so I have to go against it as well lol, I still hope they do well tho.. I have always liked big Z, would like to see him win a championship.. I did think Dan Gilbert acted a little childish, I mean some of the stuff he said was a little harsh.. Kinda reminded me of something Dana White would say{with F bombs lol} or maybe Cuban.

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    Browns usually play us tough, well everyone in the division plays each other tough usually lol.. I don't hate the Browns, but the Steelers on the other hand lol..

Jordan didn't really approve of LBJ's move, so I have to go against it as well lol, I still hope they do well tho.. I have always liked big Z, would like to see him win a championship.. I did think Dan Gilbert acted a little childish, I mean some of the stuff he said was a little harsh.. Kinda reminded me of something Dana White would say{with F bombs lol} or maybe Cuban.
    lol yeah did remind me of Dana White or Cuban cant really blame him for being mad but was a bit harsh...

eh.. +1 on hatin the Steelers ^^ in our house tho we root for ANYONE playing against the Steelers, Ravens and Broncos. LOL

Super SQuirrel

Still think lakers are gonna come away with a 3rd straight championship

Healthy is the key for any team to succeed in the playoff. With addition of Big Z and Magloire, Heat is in contention but don't forget Boston, they just have too many big man to throw at you. I still think Boston will come out of the East again this coming season as long as their big man stay healthy. R Wallas still under contract with Boston right? 1 more year? with addition of O'neal, I think Boston is formidable, dangerous team.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast