Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bosh-Wade-lebron, oh my

This is a discussion on Bosh-Wade-lebron, oh my within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Naw, lakers are still gonna win haha...
Page: 2

Super SQuirrel

Naw, lakers are still gonna win haha

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

I don't see the Lakers winning it next season, I think it will be the East taking it home next year.. Not just because I hate Kobe and the Lakers, I just feel the East will shine..

Super SQuirrel

Naw lakers have the same team as last year, they got it.

Rookster

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    My thoughts are that 3 amazing players on the same team would be OP but then again with each one wanting to show their talent it would turn out to be a selfish team... but these guys are close friends, wade use to be quite selfish in ball handling before he meet shaq and with bosh in his position i think he'll treat him like shaq, and lebron will simply be the kobe of the team in a way. Either the team becomes one of the worst next season, or the best do the talent and their teamwork.
    Ego always seems to be the superstar team's worst enemy.

Can't wait to see what happens... now im noot even going to watch the cavs haha probally watch the lakers and boston most of the time

Quote Originally Posted by Moe Money View Post
    lol they still got no big man but they are going to be sick... Everyone hates lebron now except florida did you see the remake videos of him on youtube saying that he turned gay its so funny
    Looks like they solved that one. Ilgauskas is pretty nice, and being fuckin 7'3" always helps lol. I don't know why everyones hatin it should be pretty entertaining to watch and thats what its all about no? Kevin durant is trying to be MJ he resigned with the thunder tryna build up from the ground LBJ is never gonna have a jordan legacy down with the heat but he's gonna win so... toss up idk.

Chris paul needs to come to new york. Then melo can come next year. Then I can be a knicks fan again. DO IT.

Super SQuirrel

this team cant go that far... think about it, D wade wants to be the teams star yet L james wants the same... they are gonna fight for the star and its going to end bad. Very bad choice by Lebron James he's not gonna wrack up the points he wants... hes gonna make it so he cant be like the next jordan sorry but its gonna happen haha

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Like I said earlier the big three in Boston made it work, but they were seasoned vets just wanting to win, but in Miami they're still young in and wanting to make a big name for there selves.. The only way they can win is by dropping that big star mentality and play team ball all season. It's going to be hard, but can't wait to see if they can pull it off..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12