Anderson Vs Weidman

This is a discussion on Anderson Vs Weidman within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Who do you guys got??! And how about Ronda <3...
Page: 1

Default Anderson Vs Weidman

Who do you guys got??!

And how about Ronda <3

silva all day

Well I think its safe to say that no one could have guessed the outcome. RIP Spiderman.

Yah that fight was so disappointing. Honestly i had silva winning this fight, i knew he wouldn't come in and joke around like he did in the first fight. But like chris said, silva will go down as the best middleweight ever regardless of both his "losses". I was pissed that ronda won lol the show kinda made me hate her so i was routing for tate but i figured ronda would win. Can't wait for cruz/barao

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    Yah that fight was so disappointing. Honestly i had silva winning this fight, i knew he wouldn't come in and joke around like he did in the first fight. But like chris said, silva will go down as the best middleweight ever regardless of both his "losses". I was pissed that ronda won lol the show kinda made me hate her so i was routing for tate but i figured ronda would win. Can't wait for cruz/barao
    cruz is gna get raped. there's a new generation of fighters since he got injured... and they're only just coming in

Doesn't matter now anyway, cruz isn't fighting, faber vs barao now, did cruz get hurt again? I feel like people underestimate cruz his ability to not get hit is amazing. Fabers wrestling > Barao, i think if he can get him on the ground barao is gunna b fucked