Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FIBA predictions

This is a discussion on FIBA predictions within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; It just started off, so can't tell much yet... but I say Serbia wins, even with the young team they ...
Page: 1

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Default FIBA predictions

It just started off, so can't tell much yet... but I say Serbia wins, even with the young team they have as it is.

ps. our captain (our center) is also suspended from fiba ... but yet we raped first game
    Last edited by tHeUnBeAtAbLe; 08-29-2010 at 02:59 PM.

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

The Brazil-USA game was entertaining, good defensive game.. I just wish more of the NBA's elite players stepped up and played, but who cares, having fun watching any way..

Yeah some games are pretty entertaining. However I still say Serbia will win... we just got back our captain and our point guard back from suspension and should be undefeatable .

I think your real test will come against Argentina, they look pretty tough, should be a good game.. I think the loss vs Germany was kind of a fluke.

It's awesome to see how far other countries have come in the sport of basketball. Global competition makes for good entertainment..

i wish i cared. might as well be the B league, at least durant plays

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    I think your real test will come against Argentina, they look pretty tough, should be a good game.. I think the loss vs Germany was kind of a fluke.

It's awesome to see how far other countries have come in the sport of basketball. Global competition makes for good entertainment..
    Naw not a fluke. Our captain (main center) and main point guard didn't play against Germany as they were both suspended.

What were the suspensions for?

Fighting at the friendly game against Greece right before the world cup

Hell of a game you guys had with Croatia, gratz on the victory!!

Ah lol I thought otherwise . That was the worst game we played, yet a game with ref`s on their side. But yeah, happy that we did win even though it almost gave me a heart-attack.

Total unfairness. Serbia just lost to Turkey in semi-finals with 82-83. The whole game they are leading, and the whole game the refs were on their side, but truly increased the whistle-blowing against Serbia in the last 5 minutes of the game. Unsportsmanlike fouls in the last 5 minutes on a simple foul to prevent hoops, a foul on Turkish guys dunking while Serbia`s center moved out of the way, the Turkish center pretending to be majorly injured after a simple foul so he can be taken out of the game cause he can`t shoot freethrows for shit and be replaced with their best freethrow shooter. All in all, never watched Turkey before this, but now I`m seeing how they got here so far.

We got Turkey next, so we can avenge your team maybe lol.. I thought Lithuania would play us better then they did, but still wasn't too bad of a game..

USA will take it all. Durant's gonna get his..

Durant's a beast, he's my MVP pick for the upcoming NBA season. Especially since LBJ and D Wade is on the same team.

It was honestly too close to tell which teams would go on. From the start I thought it would be either Serbia, USA, Argentina, Spain or Greece winning it... but did not expect Turkey to be anywhere near a medal. Anyways, my predictions are that USA is gonna win it, but then again we thought we were gonna easily beat Turkey... and look what happened.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast