Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Fuck Barca.

This is a discussion on Fuck Barca. within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; trust me it would so freaking boring watching the same final game (Chelsea vs Man U) agine like last year ...
Page: 2

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

trust me it would so freaking boring watching the same final game (Chelsea vs Man U) agine like last year - barca is gonna kick Man`s ass - im not a big fan of Barca but Chelsea is all about luck m8

M3rgim

Man UTD will pwn them sooooooo bad

zabjaka

Barca didn't deserve to win, they could do nothing against the defence of a english team when they had the majority of ball posession. Also Barca didnt make any attempt to make an appeal to UEFA about the red card on Abidal, simply because there was contact, be it little it still made anelka off balance it denied him of a goal scoring opportuniy. Either way Barca fans shouldnt get too happy, if they play the same way they did against chelsea when they play manchester united, they will stand little to no chance. Manchester United have equally impressive defence as chelsea and a much stronger attack.

It should be an easy win for ManU unless platini has something else to say.[/b]
    i meant chelsea yo... guess i was too wasted taht time

and no.. i really, really doubt that was contact there, well atleast there definitely wasnt enough contact for a red card..

i meant chelsea yo... guess i was too wasted taht time

and no.. i really, really doubt that was contact there, well atleast there definitely wasnt enough contact for a red card..[/b]
    true that it was max for yellow
    chelsey players should play in hollywood

true that it was max for yellow
    chelsey players should play in hollywood[/b]
    +1 lol - and about that penalties kicks the last one was pretty obvious he didnt mean it cuz he was trying to blocks ballacks ball and was covering his face - tho the ones b4 you cant decide if thats a penalty or not cuz we was running and his hands were moving around and shit - and abidal didnt deserve a red card thats just BS

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

IT'S A F**KING DISGRACE!

fucking messed up game....worst game;there were suppose to be 4 penalty calls but nothing.but they didnt want another english team in the finals...anyhow man u will win,barca has no1....but fucking lucky barca noobs fucker mother fucker idiot ref mother fucker a.q o.c fuck all

well that hand goes under discussion
    and about anelka he is fck good actor he eliminated one of barca player and didnt have luck 2nd time

i agree that skinhead referee is fckn sucks
    polish comentator comment in studio "skinhead referee's shouldnt be able to judge" :lol:

ManU for teh win they will be 1st in history who will defend trophy ^_^[/b]
    Liverpool have won it two years in a row, It just wasn't called the Champions League then.

And Barcelona deserved the win, that's obvious. First leg Chelsea played a defensive game, had 10 men behind the ball at all times and Barcelona still nearly, could of and should of scored like 3 times but were denied either be lucky saves by Cech or easy missed. Chelsea's only chance was a mistake from a defender. Second leg they weren't so good in attacking and restricted Chelsea off as much as they could. Both team's played good at home. Bad refering though, Malouda got tripped, should of been penalty and the handball to Anelka should of been a penalty. The drogba dive was... a dive and the handball by eto'o was ball to hand, it was a powerful shot from 6 yards away.

And to Steven: The reason Barcelona aren't appealing the Red card to Abidal is exactly the same reason United aren't appealing Fletcher's red card, and that is you can't. UEFA regulations say you can't appeal red cards in european matches, only in league matches.

runnow

don't even start baca has the best passing team thats a fact, Chelsea in my view has the best mid/def in the EPL man u will get overrun by baca passing skills and tactics only why ur saying baca sucks is becasue ur english lol, i'm a pure celtic fan and as all english team/fans knows celtic are hard as fck to beat at home and only so far baca is the only team to beat us, and ur c.ronaldo guy lol pls yea he's good with the ball but he took a dive at celtics home park thats why they drew 1-1, plus u say baca has a shit leauge cmon now ffs look what teams they have in la-liga they got tons of top teams, english only have 4 good football teams it's a fact Chelsea i dislike but they got a great def/mid and btw gonna own all u english fans here

1. ur english teams gets more money than any other leagues what u get a year round 65-120m for winning the EPL lol? every other team would not even get that close rest get 2-9m tops so don't go bragging about ur english teams

2. that baca player got red cared for nothing

3. Chelsea forwards where diving all over the place

4. messi is a good player he's the best 1on1 player out there he's a playmaker/dribbler thats what counts u got no english players what can do what he does. don't even say c.ronaldo, the real brazil ronaldo is the player that ever played football apart from pele he was fast/powerful had str and the best dribbling too bad he got fat .

don't even start baca has the best passing team thats a fact, Chelsea in my view has the best mid/def in the EPL man u will get overrun by baca passing skills and tactics only why ur saying baca sucks is becasue ur english lol, i'm a pure celtic fan and as all english team/fans knows celtic are hard as fck to beat at home and only so far baca is the only team to beat us, and ur c.ronaldo guy lol pls yea he's good with the ball but he took a dive at celtics home park thats why they drew 1-1, plus u say baca has a shit leauge cmon now ffs look what teams they have in la-liga they got tons of top teams, english only have 4 good football teams it's a fact Chelsea i dislike but they got a great def/mid and btw gonna own all u english fans here

1. ur english teams gets more money than any other leagues what u get a year round 40-50m for winning the EPL lol? every other team would not even get that close rest get 2-9m tops so don't go bragging about ur english teams

4. messi is a good player he's the best 1on1 player out there he's a playmaker/dribbler thats what counts u got no english players what can do what he does. don't even say c.ronaldo, the real brazil ronaldo is the player that ever played football apart from pele he was fast/powerful had str and the best dribbling too bad he got fat .[/b]
    the thing is that barca dont have their good players...they got cards and i wonder if henry will be fully recovered to return

runnow

the thing is that barca dont have their good players...they got cards and i wonder if henry will be fully recovered to return[/b]

Well true but even with there best players out, they still have the best passing,tactics even know man u are good they are nowhere as near as good as baca, all i'm saying hope baca win but we shall see

1. ur english teams gets more money than any other leagues what u get a year round 65-120m for winning the EPL lol? every other team would not even get that close rest get 2-9m tops so don't go bragging about ur english teams

4. messi is a good player he's the best 1on1 player out there he's a playmaker/dribbler thats what counts u got no english players what can do what he does. don't even say c.ronaldo, the real brazil ronaldo is the player that ever played football apart from pele he was fast/powerful had str and the best dribbling too bad he got fat .[/b]
    La Liga was the dominating league until early 2000's when the EPL really got into action, who said La Liga was shit lol?

Okey, we get more money? Funny we get more money but our top 4 teams are all on a strict budget whilst you get teams who earn "2-9m" like Barcelona, Inter and Real Madrid forking out nearly 100's of millions on new players every year...

Bad refeering through-out the match... It would just be a controversy if Barca didn't get any wrong decisions.

Common knowledge. Everyone know's Drogba is the biggest diver in the EPL, he's a disgrace.

Lennon, Walcott even Rooney.
    They may not be in the same skill league as Messi ( cept for rooney ) but they do exactly the same job as him just as effective, good dribbling and is always trying to open up space and slip people in.

Barca was saved by Platini, unless the same happens again.. they will lose to manchester united.. united just happens to be too powerful for barcalona, on top of that id just like to say that messi is the most overrated player ever. He performs only in La Liga and we all know how pathetic La Liga really is.

Barca was saved by Platini, unless the same happens again.. they will lose to manchester united.. united just happens to be too powerful for barcalona, on top of that id just like to say that messi is the most overrated player ever. He performs only in La Liga and we all know how pathetic La Liga really is.[/b]
    enough with Platini shit m8 :S - and lol at man united is TOO POWERFULL FOR BARCA

Barca was saved by Platini, unless the same happens again.. they will lose to manchester united.. united just happens to be too powerful for barcalona, on top of that id just like to say that messi is the most overrated player ever. He performs only in La Liga and we all know how pathetic La Liga really is.[/b]
    La Liga pathetic? La Liga was the dominant league for years, only recently has the EPL come to light with all the yanks and Arabs trying to make money of it and making it a joke. La Liga still has top class teams and to say it is pathetic is an lol.

Chelsea have the best defensive record in the league. Their a rock at the back in the first leg and they still got broken down by barcelona on numerous occasions but they failed to finish. Manchester uniteds defence is wobbly, and barcelona will be sure to break it down. Barcelona's defence isn't so great, so I'm expecting a good game with a lot of goals.

3-3 to penalties, vidic to get red carded and Barcelona to win it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast