Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Heat over-rated?

This is a discussion on Heat over-rated? within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 No doubt he was a ball hog. And I'm sick of hearing about D-rose, Yeah he's ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    No doubt he was a ball hog. And I'm sick of hearing about D-rose, Yeah he's a monster but they act like every crossover he makes is the best play of the year..
    lmao gotta +1 that, rose is a beast but they on his nuts od, just like blake lol they act like all his dunks are amazing when all he is to be honest is a power dunker he definately robbed mcgee

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    lmao gotta +1 that, rose is a beast but they on his nuts od, just like blake lol they act like all his dunks are amazing when all he is to be honest is a power dunker he definately robbed mcgee
    Don't even talk about the dunk contest... that was a sweet dunk contest but the results sucked

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

They best dunk contests I have ever seen were of course Vince, T-Mac and Francis in 2000.. Also, Jordan vs Wilkins, and when little Spud was throwing it down..

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    They best dunk contests I have ever seen were of course Vince, T-Mac and Francis in 2000.. Also, Jordan vs Wilkins, and when little Spud was throwing it down..
    Talkin about the one where vince carter put his arm in the rim?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd2U8HM9yNY]YouTube - NBA Slam Dunk Contest 2003 Mason Vs Richardson (Every Dunk)[/ame]

one of the best most recent dunk contest, and idk mcgee this yr did some dunks ive never seen in my life not to mention the dunk by ibaka which was the only dunk ive seen behind the freethrow line clearly, he had his whole foot behind it + some inches

Yea I think they cheated mcgee and blake winning was planned but heat will dominate next year and do anyone know who the heat scouting for draft?

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    Talkin about the one where vince carter put his arm in the rim?
    Yep, him, Tmac and Francis put on a show, especially Vince.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123