Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LeBron James? Classless, poor sportsmanship, or the right thing?

This is a discussion on LeBron James? Classless, poor sportsmanship, or the right thing? within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; MJesque as far as his persona I'm guessing he was trying to say. MJ was the most arrogant player in ...
Page: 2

abdeucethree

MJesque as far as his persona I'm guessing he was trying to say.

MJ was the most arrogant player in the league, however he was an all around good guy off the court and of course the best player to play the game so he had a right to be cocky.[/b]
    now you're just describing kobe :lol:

simple182

MJesque as far as his persona I'm guessing he was trying to say.

MJ was the most arrogant player in the league, however he was an all around good guy off the court and of course the best player to play the game so he had a right to be cocky.[/b]
    yea Mj was the most arrogant player ever. There are alot of times where teammates are scared of him and sometimes he actually threat to leave bulls before, also he physically hit 2 teammates just because he was pissed off at em.

MJ was arrogant, however it is not like lebrons situation, this is a child-like act by lebron

i dont get why people are against this guy... i dont like/watch basketball unless its the playoffs but i do watch enough ESPN/sportscenter

truthfully every star player is human.... so his choice to not shake hands w/ the other team that beat him is just that being human everyone looks at these star players to not show emotions other than them being happy about a win the whole concept of shaking hands for me is more little league stuff to build up people who didnt win

its clear enough that the other team understands they won do they need one more person to confirm/acknowledge it? if i was him i most likely wouldve done the same as they were knocked out of the playoffs due to it

its basically like losing a job to being outsourced if youre the person who gets screwed on a job because of cheaper labor are you really gonna be ultra buddy buddy to the person who just jacked your job? i know my dad wasnt when his job was outsourced to indian workers who he trained himself ._. and dont say this is different cause in both cases one person lost something and theyre just showing their true feelings towards that event

i respect lebron due to the fact he refused to shake the magics hands takes courage to show people you are a real person even if youre making xx of money to play a sport he didnt ask to be a role model all he wanted to do was play ball :S

abdeucethree

the probelm with your argument is that they are professionals, they get paid MILLIONS of dollars to be a professional, and they are expected to act like a professional.

they should rename the nba to National Bitch Association just for <strike>lebron</strike> lebrick

not to mention, kobe and the lakers got absolutely embarrassed by the celtics last year, and yet kobe still congratulated them. lebron just needs to move on, nut up, put in the work again, and do whatever it takes to get better next year, thats what the lakers did, now they are the ones embarrassing another team in the finals.

stupid lebron needs go grow up. Fucking cocky ass kid thinks all that, and he cant even get a single ring.

Bowtie4Life

We were talking about this the other day at my work, and my manager actually said something that really made me think. People show their true character when they put in an unwanted situation. He kept going back to how he was on top of the world when he hit that game winner and couldn&#39;t talk to enough people about it. Yet, when he&#39;s put in a losing situation, he acts so unprofessional.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12