Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Lesnar Vs. Couture

This is a discussion on Lesnar Vs. Couture within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; The Fedor vs The Pitbull fight should be good. I think Andre is a good match-up for Fedor, but I ...
Page: 2

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

The Fedor vs The Pitbull fight should be good. I think Andre is a good match-up for Fedor, but I hope Fedor beats him.. Also, I heard a rumor that UFC 95's card might have Anderson Silva vs Chuck liddell at 205..

dragunmaster

2 things

1. Yes Brock Lesnar did rock Randy Couture, but for god sakes the man is already in the hall of fame. Couture is 5 years past his prime and honestly didnt stand a chance in the fight vs Lesnar.

2. Fedor would murder any heavyweight in the world right now. His striking ability is just amazing and he is a heavyweight with amazing ground game. Just wish he would fight a decent heavyweight from the UCF instead of Tim Sylvia's bitch ass.

I still think Anderson Silva is the best fighter in the world

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

He has fought some good heavyweights, like Nog which he beat twice rather easily and he beat Cro Cop when he was at the top of his game as well as Hunt and a few others.. They offered Barnett a fight with him and he said "I am not ready for Fedor" lol.. Now he is facing The Pitbull which should be an awesome fight..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12