Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

lol Kimbo is fighting Ken Shamrock

This is a discussion on lol Kimbo is fighting Ken Shamrock within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Yea they rape them badly lol.. Dunno where you get your statistics, but Frank knocked Cesar Gracie out and got ...
Page: 2

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Yea they rape them badly lol.. Dunno where you get your statistics, but Frank knocked Cesar Gracie out and got dq'd in the other fight vs Renzo, but he was winning that fight as well.. Renzo just laid on top of him and did nothing at all and when they stood up, Frank was whoopin ass.. Ken lost one to Royce and the second fight was a draw, so not sure where you're seeing this ass raping unless you're just guessing lol..

Banned

It's tonight at 8 p.m. central time. 9 p.m. eastern time.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

channel???

Banned

Mines on Spike.

oooooo kk

kennyburger

gay 8:36 and onlything on spike is MANswers :C

Banned

No clue when they fighting.. Seen a dam camercial i swear and it say tonight... I dont know.

kennyburger

i googled it and it said something like shamrock had an injury during training or something so the fight has either been canceled or put off, idr exactly i'm not in my normal mindstate

Robokill

shamrock backed out because of an injury, and then Kimbo was beat in the first round.

http://sports.espn.go.com/extra/mma/...ory?id=3626044

Dark_sith

Just saw the fight...and I told everybody Kimbo was going to lose...........when Kimbo went down it was over.....also did anyone notice the ref giving Kimbo "extra" time to recover.....he was clearly not defending himself after the 1st hit

i honestly expect a little bit more.... i mean... i didnt even get to open my dp (dr pepper)

Hey cutie Senior Member

doctor pepper, drink it slooooooooow

kennyburger

the fight was like 14 seconds :C

kimbo is just a publicity stunt. kimbo shit his pants when he heard he wasn't against shamrock. that's why he took until 40 minutes before the match actually started to confirm that he was actually going to fight.

i lol'd so fucking hard when he went down.

edit: and i realize shamrock [used to be] a decent competitor in mma, but he has a lengthy history of getting ko'd... perfect for kimbo.
    i think there is a trend in kimbo fighting retired mma and/or rands

Dark_sith

It as 95% fluke though...... that last minute sub-in should have gotten knocked the fuck out I was laughing at first how he started to back down from Kimbo and when he felt the cage on his back I thought he was about to shit his pants in fear.... Kimbo proved that he needs work if he's getting knocked out by some scrub dude.....He doesn't belong with the top dogs I would like to see his ground game because when he get's to the UFC if you ain't got a good take down defense or good ground game your going to get fucked....

Also Gina Carano was fucking that other chick up, can't wait to see her fight where she is actually pushed to the limit

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast