Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

lol Kimbo is fighting Ken Shamrock

This is a discussion on lol Kimbo is fighting Ken Shamrock within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; I watched this after I got back from the Ravens game and loved it.. Hype doesn't mean shit if you ...
Page: 3

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

I watched this after I got back from the Ravens game and loved it.. Hype doesn't mean shit if you can't back it up.. Elite XC, what a joke lol...

It as 95% fluke though...... that last minute sub-in should have gotten knocked the fuck out I was laughing at first how he started to back down from Kimbo and when he felt the cage on his back I thought he was about to shit his pants in fear.... Kimbo proved that he needs work if he's getting knocked out by some scrub dude.....He doesn't belong with the top dogs I would like to see his ground game because when he get's to the UFC if you ain't got a good take down defense or good ground game your going to get fucked....

Also Gina Carano was fucking that other chick up, can't wait to see her fight where she is actually pushed to the limit[/b]
    lol? the guy backed up to the cage. his leg in the air while having the wall as support is what initiated the entire takedown in the first place. kimbo was 10x more scared of him than vice versa. kimbo is a fucking idiot. too eager to defend his hardass rep (subsequently playing way too aggressive) and gets himself into amateur situations as seen yesterday.

kimbo > all

kennyburger

kimbo > all[/b]
    no.

Brun

worst shit ever i was so god damn pissed

Anyone who thought Kimbo had a legitimate shot at dominating the mma world obviously don't watch mma lol.. Good street fighter, but not top competition in the mma world... Any of the top 15+ heavyweights in the UFC or most organizations could beat Kimbo.. I give him props for trying to contend though..

Dark_sith

lol? the guy backed up to the cage. his leg in the air while having the wall as support is what initiated the entire takedown in the first place. kimbo was 10x more scared of him than vice versa. kimbo is a fucking idiot. too eager to defend his hardass rep (subsequently playing way too aggressive) and gets himself into amateur situations as seen yesterday.[/b]
    Dude Kimbo is a joke, but Seth got lucky...he was kicking and throwing punches at the same time while retreating back when he hit the cage, Kimbo charged in and Seth got a punch right in the middle of his face....if your telling me he "knew" what he was doing your wrong....I never seen a guy fight like that...both of them were jokes and Seth just got lucky and now he will have his 15 minutes of fame then fade back...Kimbo was never scared of this guy, he was to cocky though and he paid for it by getting fucked up....Seth laid a good one I give him credit, but it seemed Seth was just there to get on Kimbo's highlight reel... and by some fluke he has Kimbo on his highlight reel also he did also lay a nice punch to the back of Kimbo's head

Dude Kimbo is a joke, but Seth got lucky...he was kicking and throwing punches at the same time while retreating back when he hit the cage, Kimbo charged in and Seth got a punch right in the middle of his face....if your telling me he "knew" what he was doing your wrong....I never seen a guy fight like that...both of them were jokes and Seth just got lucky and now he will have his 15 minutes of fame then fade back...Kimbo was never scared of this guy, he was to cocky though and he paid for it by getting fucked up....Seth laid a good one I give him credit, but it seemed Seth was just there to get on Kimbo's highlight reel... and by some fluke he has Kimbo on his highlight reel also he did also lay a nice punch to the back of Kimbo's head[/b]
    got lucky that kimbo decided that ramming him with his face was the best strategy?

hmmm and i was reading how godly and good and shit kimbo was... then when i went to top viewed videos of today on youtube........ i found otherwise.

kennyburger

hmmm and i was reading how godly and good and shit kimbo was... then when i went to top viewed videos of today on youtube........ i found otherwise.[/b]
    haha "this match is scheduled for three consecutive five minute rounds"

haha "this match is scheduled for three consecutive five minute rounds"[/b]
    yeah i was puzzled by that..... until i clicked another video of the same fight, and it explained that the other dude won w/o 3 rounds cuz of some wierd rule shit Oo"

Dark_sith

got lucky that kimbo decided that ramming him with his face was the best strategy?[/b]
    lucky that one of those "swinging for the fence" punches landed..... at least now we never have to hear "Kimbo would dominate the UFC/Pride if he ever went there" LOL

Hey cutie Senior Member

lucky that one of those "swinging for the fence" punches landed..... at least now we never have to hear "Kimbo would dominate the UFC/Pride if he ever went there" LOL[/b]
    What happened to BrockLesner, he went into the MMA and UFC ya?
    I cbf researching more on him, but what happened with him?

Dark_sith

He's got a upcoming fight with Randy Couture for the Heavyweight Belt November 15 want to see couture show that he still got it

I wouldn't bet on the Couture Lesnar fight because you can never count out Randy, but you can't count out Brocks power and athleticism.. Brock is still under experienced, so that might give Randy the edge, but you never know what will happen..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast