Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Messi/C.Ronaldo/Kaká who is the best :D?

This is a discussion on Messi/C.Ronaldo/Kaká who is the best :D? within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; I say Messi...
Page: 1

CriTicaLL

Thumbs down

I say Messi

NeronDomitius

Kaká has my vote

messi is the youngest and the most talented by far but he's too young to beat kaka's prime, give him another 1-2 seasons and he will be epic

messi so far

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

messi

Its tough but Messi is already more talented than Cristiano and Kaká and he's younger.

So Messi all da way.

ARGENTINA RE PRE SENT! ^_^

We had Maradona, now we got Messi. Beat that kk?

bobby charlton, bobby moore, george best, gerrard, beckham, shall i go on?

zabjaka

We had Maradona, now we got Messi. Beat that kk?[/b]
    You have failed

id still say ronaldo, even tho i hate him for his acting.

TheBloodyBeast

Messi and it's not even close.

Olympus

It's still Ronaldo

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Don't know what you people are talking about. If you have intensely followed both Ronaldo and Messi you will clearly see Ronaldo is the better of the two AT THE MOMENT. Kaka passed his prime in my opinion a year or two ago.

Ronaldo is by far the best player at the moment. Best finisher/Has the most pace/most skilled/most diverse.

However, within two years, Messi will be by far the best player to have set foot on this planet. Hes still developing, both mentally and physically. Given the right guidance, he will be insanely amazing. He has amazing touch on the ball. Is brilliant at going round a player; Never seen a player change direction like he does. However, he seriously lacks physical strength. Whereas Ronaldo gets pushed off the ball and dives, Messi gets pushed off the ball and falls because he has no strength. So, like i said, given the right development, he will easily be better than anyone before him.

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

Messi and it's not even close.[/b]
    +1 - RONALDO IS A DIVER cant you get it ppl :S

lil_mageskillz

is this sapose to be a trick question??

C.Ronaldo duh... best player

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

Don't know what you people are talking about. If you have intensely followed both Ronaldo and Messi you will clearly see Ronaldo is the better of the two AT THE MOMENT. Kaka passed his prime in my opinion a year or two ago.

Ronaldo is by far the best player at the moment. Best finisher/Has the most pace/most skilled/most diverse.

However, within two years, Messi will be by far the best player to have set foot on this planet. Hes still developing, both mentally and physically. Given the right guidance, he will be insanely amazing. He has amazing touch on the ball. Is brilliant at going round a player; Never seen a player change direction like he does. However, he seriously lacks physical strength. Whereas Ronaldo gets pushed off the ball and dives, Messi gets pushed off the ball and falls because he has no strength. So, like i said, given the right development, he will easily be better than anyone before him.[/b]
    cuz he get tackled and ronaldo dives all the time

ronaldo is better on headkicks and freekicks than messi

CriTicaLL

well ronaldos free kicks sucks he try it again and again but i thing in the champions ship he just did 1 free kick goal i thing there should be more goals for a player which is wroth about 60M € Messi is as well 60M € worth and his statistics are more better than ronlados

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast