Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

NBA Finals Predictions

This is a discussion on NBA Finals Predictions within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Pathetic is how you would describe it....
Page: 10

J

Pathetic is how you would describe it.

Banned

I wanted kobe to win just because hes such a beast. Fact that his team sucked in the beggening of the season and he was only one doing something. Then he finally got help from trades.

I also wanted KG and peirce to win because they never won before and also posey because of his younger life

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

I think KG Pierce and Allen deserved this win, sacrificing their individual games for the good of the team.. Pierce especially after all the dismal seasons he has had in Boston.. This is a team that could probably pull off 2 or 3 championships in a row and dare I say could have giving the 95-96 bulls team a run for their money.. {Jordan would have pwned still } GJ Boston and give thanks to Danny Ainge who assembled the team...

I think KG Pierce and Allen deserved this win, sacrificing their individual games for the good of the team.. Pierce especially after all the dismal seasons he has had in Boston.. This is a team that could probably pull off 2 or 3 championships in a row and dare I say could have giving the 95-96 bulls team a run for their money.. {Jordan would have pwned still } GJ Boston and give thanks to Danny Ainge who assembled the team...[/b]
    or maybe they'll be like miami and get like last place this coming season xD

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Poor Miami, imma a big D Wade fan too h34r:

manveerj

Poor Miami, imma a big D Wade fan too h34r:[/b]
    If Miami gets Rose I pick them to win it all h34r:

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910