Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

NBA Finals Predictions

This is a discussion on NBA Finals Predictions within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; I'm laker's fan, yesterday they lost, but it really doesn't bother me the Utah Jazz CANT win on the road ...
Page: 2

Dark_sith

I'm laker's fan, yesterday they lost, but it really doesn't bother me the Utah Jazz CANT win on the road and since the lakers have home court advantage we all know how that's SUPPOSED to happen, but there could be a upset. If the Spurs win this next game they will beat N.O.

anyways my prediction is either N.O. vs Pistons or Lakers vs Celtics

Lebron is good, but his team is inconsistent and Orlando got fucked in one game with the 3 and Hedo took a bad shot another game to lose....

It seems the clock's have been fucked in this years playoff, it's happen like 3 times already hawk's 24 hour shot clock went out on one side,Chancy Billup's 3 pointer and Ginobli's 2nd quarter shot...

They should have made those 2 shots not count and start the play again...

I_JuST_OwNed_U

i think its gonna be Spurs vs Lakers. You never know though, Jazz could pull an upset :lol: And i think it will be Celtics vs Pistons

Spurs all the way :lol:

pistons > all

pistons away game is amazing

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

I think that if the Phoenix Suns had traded for a big man who could play the other parts of the court other than the paint like a Kevin Garnett or Dirk (didnt necessarily need to be as good as them), they could of had a chance to win. But, the management is stupid and brought a slow moving east-style big man, Shaq, which was the worst possible trade in my mind. Everyone around here in Phoenix thought it was the greatest thing in the world when we got shaq, but I just kept telling them it would end terribly, and guess what?! It did.

Apart from the ranting, I think New Orleans is the best team in the playoffs right now. They play that fast break ball, with 2 big men that can run the floor and shoot the j, drive it in, post up, or lead the fast break. That's the kind of play in invisioned Phoenix playing, the kind of way they were playing before they got Shaq. The Hornets are tied up 2-2 right now, i think they have a better chance than the Spurs at winning the series, so I believe New Orleans will win the championship after this series. Spurs and Hornets are the 2 best teams in the bracket IMO, so whoever wins here is pretty much gonna win the championship.

So, either Hornets or Spurs will win, and if I had to bet right now, Id bet on the Hornets.

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

how is utah jazz playing ? I know mehmet okur playes there a turkish basketball player. If I remember good he got a allstar place or something last year. And Orlando Magic how are they doing? Hidayet Türkoğlu plays there [/b]
    Okur has been hitting some key shots and Turkoglu played well in the last game, just made one bad decision. They are both very good players... Hedo won the most improved player award this year in the NBA..

Spurs put a stomping on the Hornets and Cavs put a stomping on the Celtics, I guess home court is a necessity this year lol... I like how the Spurs are playing D against the Hornets with Bowen on Peja and Parker on Paul, the way to go in my opinion.. Not to mention Duncan broke out of his shell last night, but you can't keep a player like Duncan down for long, so was expected.. Still routing for the Hornets though and definitely pulling for the Jazz, but don't know if they could pull off a win in L.A.

ISeeYouPee

dude jazz represent ...they will beat lakers u will see.. anyways now it will be jazz and orlando magic

I would love to see the Magic in there, but down 3-1 to the Pistons, coming back is probably near impossible.. Howard aka superman is going to be one hell of a player once Ewing teaches him a little more, especially knowing when to pass in the paint and not take some of the shots he has been taking, but on the boards and contesting shots, he's a beast.....

I'm cheering for the Jazz as well, Deron is playing well, but i don't think it will be enough to beat LA on the road, but if Boozer and Okur step it up along with Kirilenko, who knows what will happen......

A little off-topic
    Barkley is one funny mofo, gotta luv he gives his opinion and insight no matter how harsh it is...

spurs win by 20 2 to 2 now

And the Celtics continue to lose on the road, but it's the playoffs, competition becomes more and more intense.....

Banned

Lol already bull shit calls in Hornets game.

It's about 3/4's done with the first quarter and the officials already suck. I am done watching that game.

I believe whoever wins this game will determine the outcome of the series.... Come on N.O.

Damn home court owns all, I knew it was an advantage, but damn in the 08' playoffs, it seems to be a necessity...

runordie

I can't believe it! No one wants Spurs in?!??!?!

I'm chosing,
    Spurs vs. Jazz ---> Spurs

Pistons vs. Cavs --> Pistons

Spurs vs. Pistons, rematch from the past years

I don't think the Cavs can beat Boston in Boston, it will probably go to a game seven, but game seven will be played in Boston.. Hopefully N.O can finish off the Spurs on their home-court, but it will be a good game I think... Jazz had the best home record in the NBA so hopefully they can hold off the Lakers, but then it goes back to L.A. for game seven..

Should be interesting finishes, hopefully we'll have some good games......

P.S
    Where about in MD are you from?

Banned

Cleveland Pistons

San Antonio vs Lakers

San An Vs Pistons

San An in 6

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast