Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

NBA Playoffs

This is a discussion on NBA Playoffs within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; so yeah my predictions are coming true. Heat lose the first game against the bulls. But I think heat is ...
Page: 2

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

so yeah my predictions are coming true. Heat lose the first game against the bulls. But I think heat is gonna step it up today, but in the end i guarantee its going to be bulls vs mavericks.

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Dirk is an efen beast!!

yeah he is... what he score 48 points? 14/17 from field and 28/28 field throws? something like that... but still kinda bummed out that the bulls lost today. They just had a horrible time shooting today. Oh well on to the next one, p.s. Deng is a beast

no way dirk is doing that again this series, dont overlook that in the 4th it was only a 5 point game, i mean its not like thunder played like shit, that series is gunna b close i think, i believe the heat are going to beat the heat in 6, regardless of the outcomes heat vs bulls > finals this yr, if your a basketball fan the heat vs bulls series is a must watch, some of the best defense on both sides ive seen in yrs

Quote Originally Posted by gramps View Post
    yeah he is... what he score 48 points? 14/17 from field and 28/28 field throws? something like that... but still kinda bummed out that the bulls lost today. They just had a horrible time shooting today. Oh well on to the next one, p.s. Deng is a beast
    24/24 from FT line....

was bad ass shooting game allround.

rooting for a Bulls vs OKC matchup

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    24/24 from FT line....

was bad ass shooting game allround.

rooting for a Bulls vs OKC matchup
    you must believe in god if your rooting for that matchup lol, and also yah they say its one of the best performances of all time in the play offs he only missed 3 shots

24/24 from the line 12/15 from the field 48 points, but like i said dont expect that to happen again lol

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    you must believe in god if your rooting for that matchup lol, and also yah they say its one of the best performances of all time in the play offs he only missed 3 shots

24/24 from the line 12/15 from the field 48 points, but like i said dont expect that to happen again lol
    Other than the fact they were calling every single foul yeah it was a good performance... really 24 free throws thats ridiculous..

but fuck the mavs u see Durant's dunk? lmao!

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    Other than the fact they were calling every single foul yeah it was a good performance... really 24 free throws thats ridiculous..

but fuck the mavs u see Durant's dunk? lmao!
    lol hell yah he jammed all over haywood mouth, durants head was like above the rim

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    lol hell yah he jammed all over haywood mouth, durants head was like above the rim
    That shit was way better than Taj Gibsons

ummm what about dengs half court shot the other day. But taj lately has been doing good. I just hope the bulls win the next one.

Something about Le Bron stepping out of the way of him made me know it was going in... ha

Quote Originally Posted by gramps View Post
    ummm what about dengs half court shot the other day. But taj lately has been doing good. I just hope the bulls win the next one.
    dengs shout was mehh no one stepped infront of him cuz no one cared, heat got the win and are going to take the series so who cares, on another note what a surprise dirk couldnt drop 50 mavs lost lol

I really wanna see okc pull this out

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    I really wanna see okc pull this out
    so do i because the mavs are one of the most boring teams to watch, and okc vs bulls/heat in the final wud actually b fun to watch

shit another bad game by the bulls. This isn't looking to bright for us Chicago fans, but we'll pull through next one. Bosh had an amazing game tho im not going to lie. He was on fire.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast