Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

NHL

This is a discussion on NHL within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Montreal does not have the salary cap to afford the players that you just mentioned. Unless they all went f*ck ...
Page: 3

007_heal

Montreal does not have the salary cap to afford the players that you just mentioned. Unless they all went f*ck the money i wanna play for a heritage team. On the matter of Phaneuf, i doubt he would leave one of the hottest Canadian teams to go join a run down team in Colombus. Toronto is doing surprising well for a team that is composed of mostly unknowns.

I think the final outcome is gonna be similar to last year, Wings in the West and Pens in the East.

Rampage

Montreal does not have the salary cap to afford the players that you just mentioned. Unless they all went f*ck the money i wanna play for a heritage team. On the matter of Phaneuf, i doubt he would leave one of the hottest Canadian teams to go join a run down team in Colombus. Toronto is doing surprising well for a team that is composed of mostly unknowns.

I think the final outcome is gonna be similar to last year, Wings in the West and Pens in the East.[/b]
    i feel silly now

Banned

Man I fucking hate those Boston Bruins, no lie. I think ima fking break my head if they keep winning honestly, they suck. They fucking can't play and WOW, I couldnt count how many bad passes they do per game, their hockey is like an homosexual positive (negavtive) and another positive, means it shouldnt fucking be together, but somehow, THEY FUCKING MANAGE TO WIN. That fag Chara sucks, and that cocky son of a bitch Savard can still suck my balls, he's not worth his fucking title. And Bergeron, oh Bergeron, give me a fucking break, or break your neck again.

Habs for the motherfucking cup.

TheBloodyBeast

Man I fucking hate those Boston Bruins, no lie. I think ima fking break my head if they keep winning honestly, they suck. They fucking can't play and WOW, I couldnt count how many bad passes they do per game, their hockey is like an homosexual positive (negavtive) and another positive, means it shouldnt fucking be together, but somehow, THEY FUCKING MANAGE TO WIN. That fag Chara sucks, and that cocky son of a bitch Savard can still suck my balls, he's not worth his fucking title. And Bergeron, oh Bergeron, give me a fucking break, or break your neck again.

Habs for the motherfucking cup.[/b]
    you wish.

TheBloodyBeast

Avs beat wings 3:2. Raycroft did a good job.

Zaczaco11

I think the final outcome is gonna be similar to last year, Wings in the West and Pens in the East.[/b]
    i think the east will be easy to predict but the west teams are stacked in general so my prediction is who ever is hotter at the playoffs will win. if i had to chose i'd say the division final will be either sj at det or ana det. either of those 2 series will go 7 because detroit has the experience and they're hot even after winning the cup, anaheim has a team thats desperate mainly pronger, that guy is a beast when it comes to cheap play, his cheap play is what got edmonton to the final in ...06 and the sharks are stacked, have a winning coaching staff, and are hot this year, but their chemistry is no where near that of detroit. theres chemistry between a few players but detroit can play well blind folded :S

Habs for the motherfucking cup.[/b]
    You obviously have no hockey knowledge at all

Boston were in the series last year WITHOUT Savard AND Bergeron... and to this they added Ryder

The team didn't pop out of nowhere and they definitely do not play bad hockey

Habs for the cup? Why the %?$/ do you have a Minnesota Fan sig?

It's funny how people that do not even watch games comment on how a team play..

Get your facts straight kid

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

what u guys think about mats sundin went to canucks instead of rangers?

Zaczaco11

what u guys think about mats sundin went to canucks instead of rangers?[/b]
    neither need him so meh. rangers are doing ok and would only need a player that plays above the level their at to help them reach that next level of play and the nucks are just...."rebuilding" as they say. but i dont follow those teams closely so my thoughts are probably wayyyyyy off :S. i stalk the pacific tho

Banned

You obviously have no hockey knowledge at all

Boston were in the series last year WITHOUT Savard AND Bergeron... and to this they added Ryder

The team didn't pop out of nowhere and they definitely do not play bad hockey

Habs for the cup? Why the %?$/ do you have a Minnesota Fan sig?

It's funny how people that do not even watch games comment on how a team play..

Get your facts straight kid[/b]
    Rofl did you EVER check one Boston Bruins game live?. First off, I watch/play way more hockey than you could do. Second, don't even get me started on the teams I like. Its as simple as : I like them both. To come back to my main point, no, they didn't have Savard or Bergeron last year. But if you'd only look the GA record of last year, you'd notice it made a fucking big difference. Savard is a good defensive player, and he knows where to be on the ice rink, but he's cocky. Bergeron: he will never be the player he was, believe me...Oh isn't he injured again? Yeah that's what I thought. Talking about passes, did you ever take a loook at it? Cause it's horrible...Backward passes, "in between the legs" or whatever you wanna call it, they should never hit their target, but Bruins are so lucky it works for them.

Anyway, I can admit I was frustrated the night I wrote that, but I still think it. One exception though: I dont think Habs will make it to the cup
    Not flaming or anything dude, just shareing my opinion there. And please don't say I have no hockey knowledge and that I dont watch/ know hockey. And I'm not a kid lol wtf

no need to argue bois

red wings + hossa = cup

u wanna win a cup u know where to go .... hockeytown

TheBloodyBeast

no need to argue bois
    red wings + hossa = cup

u wanna win a cup u know where to go .... hockeytown[/b]
    yay, exactly.

anyways, MTL vs BOS on Tuesday, gonna be an interesting game to watch

hey hoo buffalo !!

Banned

Can't wait till the game start omg! Habs @ Boston, but I'm a little bit scared...like Habs are in fire lately but Price is injured and Halak sucks asssssss....Anyway we'll see

Oh and private, Hockey town isn't Detroit!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/attendance

Peace! (Bell center capacity: 21 273)

Banned

Wow rofl...Those fucking reffs suck...Wow 5min on Kostsitsyn for Injury attempt? LOL WTF fucking shit.

EDIT: Final score.: Boston 3 Habs 1

I hate how Chara makes interference but nothing gets called...Im so pissed off

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast