Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

NHL

This is a discussion on NHL within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; game should've gone to ot today they robbed of us that goal such bs and if u watch replay the ...
Page: 6

game should've gone to ot today they robbed of us that goal such bs and if u watch replay the whistle was after the goal ....

abdeucethree

game should've gone to ot today they robbed of us that goal such bs and if u watch replay the whistle was after the goal ....[/b]
    they said it didnt matter if it went in after, as long as the ref was in the process of blowing the whistle the goal would be waved off..

go ducks

woo nucks!

TheBloodyBeast

woo nucks![/b]
    I would love to see them in the SCF if the Wings won't pass the Ducks.

Banned

I would love to see them in the SCF if the Wings won't pass the Ducks. [/b]
    yah defo, and i highly doubt wings are gonna stand up.. haha this brings me to think will the wings ever gonna be crap? haha every year we're like "ah theyll worth shit next year cause too many vets" haha yet its been 15 years and they still good :P
    anyway i have high hopes in canucks dude fuck i love bobbie lu!

as for caps v pens, ya i do hate hearing people talkin bout how crosby is the shit but hes not bad. hes overrated, but hes way more of a leader for his team than ovechkin. you're prolly gonna say "haha caps were nothin before ovechkin came in" and ye, ur right, but the team was build up around him. all he did is score goals................and crosby is a lil bit more of a playmaker. I cant wait to see which one of those two teams is gonna get out

<strike>Boston in 7</strike> Canes in 7

abdeucethree

ducks wings tonight, i hope the ducks can get win #3 tonight, would be sweet

TheBloodyBeast

ducks wings tonight, i hope the ducks can get win #3 tonight, would be sweet[/b]
    maybe next time

abdeucethree

looks like the ducks are cooling off ^^
    although, they do miss wysnewski [or however u spell it]
    red wings offense is starting too click, might be too much for the ducks

Banned

Luongo Facing elimination allows 7 goals Professional Choker way to earn your money you fucking chump
    A guy who&#39;s been in the league for 10 seasons making 4 all-star appearances and getting paid $7M/year and who can&#39;t even lead his team to a win after they scored 5 goals in a PLAYOFF GAME! woooooooooooooow unbelievable.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456