Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Olympic Basketball

This is a discussion on Olympic Basketball within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; This is the USA's site but still has the latest schedule: http://www.usabasketball.com/news.ph...e=2008molyschd how about that 120-65 win over Canada?...
Page: 1

Robokill

This is the USA's site but still has the latest schedule:

http://www.usabasketball.com/news.ph...e=2008molyschd

how about that 120-65 win over Canada?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

This is the USA's site but still has the latest schedule:

http://www.usabasketball.com/news.ph...e=2008molyschd

how about that 120-65 win over Canada? [/b]
    Canada as a national basketball team has always been bad, so I am not surprised that USA creamed them.

But anyway in basketball Serbia>USA, since Serbia has the most gold medals in the world .

iiason

Canada as a national basketball team has always been bad, so I am not surprised that USA creamed them.

But anyway in basketball Serbia>USA, since Serbia has the most gold medals in the world .[/b]
    not if USA took it seriously.

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

This looks like the best looking team they have put together since the dream team and we all know what happened then.. I see the US owning fools, but it isn't like is used to be when the US would destroy every other country by 50 or so..

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

not if USA took it seriously.[/b]
    It's their fault the NBA players don't have enough national pride maybe? I am just pointing out the statistics and so far Serbia has I think 3 more Gold medals then USA does, and USA is in 2nd place.

This looks like the best looking team they have put together since the dream team and we all know what happened then.. I see the US owning fools, but it isn't like is used to be when the US would destroy every other country by 50 or so..[/b]
    Yeah they do have a really good team, but are too overrated since they are NBA players. And I doubt that they would own any team over 50+ points. Just cause they beat Canada with like 50+ points doesn't mean anything, since Canada just sucks at every sport they play except hockey, and I mean sucks BIG TIME.

Well the US team just started using pro players in the late 80's and that's when they started dominating.. During the year of the Dream Team the closest game they had, was I think a 32 or 37 point victory in the last game, can't remember, been a while lol..

The European teams have been getting a lot better though, but I don't think anyone is going to stop this US team. Finally some leet NBA players has stepped it up. Are they going to be as dominating as the Jordan, Barkley, Bird, and Magic's team, I doubt it, but they should still win the gold..

I'd rather see a good close fought win or loss then a 50 point stomping, so hopefully there are some good games..

Robokill

USA vs Turkey on July 31st!!

argentina will win again

Robokill

argentina will win again [/b]
    argentina is not exactly the healthiest team, bb

usa > turkey

J

Wow, USA is just shitting on everyone. Beating them all by 30+ points.

Robokill

USA 101 - 70 China

gogo usa

wow well done you can win a sport that no one else gives a shit about (and even then you still sometimes lose). It's about as retarded as putting snooker in the olympics since it is mainly played in the UK. The match was shit though, never understood the draw with basketball, such an awful sport. It's like a slightly better version of netball, which is even worse.

Key421

Kobe Bryant, no need to say anything else

I don't like Kobe at all, but it seems like he is revered as a god in China by the ovation he received lol.. I remember when Jordan played for the Olympic teams, every country they traveled too he was cheered like Kobe was in China.. Olympic b-ball is the only reason I watch the Olympics.. The other events are alright, but just kinda boring lol.. Go Go US

I like rusty spoons Senior Member Holocaust's Avatar

wow well done you can win a sport that no one else gives a shit about (and even then you still sometimes lose). It's about as retarded as putting snooker in the olympics since it is mainly played in the UK. The match was shit though, never understood the draw with basketball, such an awful sport. It's like a slightly better version of netball, which is even worse.[/b]
    basketball > soccer h34r:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast