Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Olympic Basketball

This is a discussion on Olympic Basketball within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; US didn't shoot that well from 3 point range and still beat Greece by 23.. They shouldn't lose a game, ...
Page: 2

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

US didn't shoot that well from 3 point range and still beat Greece by 23.. They shouldn't lose a game, but I can't underestimate the better teams out there then Greece...Spain is next and we all know they have a good team..

wow well done you can win a sport that no one else gives a shit about (and even then you still sometimes lose). It's about as retarded as putting snooker in the olympics since it is mainly played in the UK. The match was shit though, never understood the draw with basketball, such an awful sport. It's like a slightly better version of netball, which is even worse.[/b]
    no one cares what you think

Banned

wow well done you can win a sport that no one else gives a shit about (and even then you still sometimes lose). It's about as retarded as putting snooker in the olympics since it is mainly played in the UK. The match was shit though, never understood the draw with basketball, such an awful sport. It's like a slightly better version of netball, which is even worse.[/b]
    Thats what you call jealously. Everyone laugh at Zero now. :lol:

Robokill

hm lets look at the medal count for US vs Great Britain after day 6 of 2008 Olympics:

US - 10 gold 9 silver 15 bronze = 34 medals

GB - 2 gold 2 silver 3 bronze = 7 medals

source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Summer_O...ics_medal_count

now I believe you can't dispute that 34 medals > 7 medals ( US has 27 more medals than Great Britain).

The conclusions I draw : Great Britain can't even win the events that people actually give a shit about. While, well, US keeps on winning events that people care and don't care about.

Therefore I have the right to say : United States PWNS Great Britain up the ass in Olympics.

glad to see that the US is not scared to play any more
    the reason that US did not win the gold in 2004

USA is back to the beast status that they should have been in 04 and should always be

TunaFishyMe

the country that put the most money is the country that wins
    no one will beat US if they brought out their main players.
    Likewise, no one beats china in ping pong :P

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

hm lets look at the medal count for US vs Great Britain after day 6 of 2008 Olympics:

US - 10 gold 9 silver 15 bronze = 34 medals

GB - 2 gold 2 silver 3 bronze = 7 medals

source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Summer_O...ics_medal_count

now I believe you can't dispute that 34 medals > 7 medals ( US has 27 more medals than Great Britain).

The conclusions I draw : Great Britain can't even win the events that people actually give a shit about. While, well, US keeps on winning events that people care and don't care about.

Therefore I have the right to say : United States PWNS Great Britain up the ass in Olympics.[/b]
    ROFL! Owned.

Robokill

ROFL! Owned.[/b]
    thx, I tried

Well US destroyed its one true test today, beating Spain.. I smell the gold lol..

alldamdayboy

Well US destroyed its one true test today, beating Spain.. I smell the gold lol..[/b]
    was a dunk-fest .. kobe put gasol on his ass for being such a pussy against the celtics :P

Spain played a hell of a game, but US pulled it off.... Gratz on the gold....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12