pacquiao vs. hatton

This is a discussion on pacquiao vs. hatton within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; WOW HATTON GOT PWNT! 2 ROUNDS TKO!...
Page: 1

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

WOW HATTON GOT PWNT! 2 ROUNDS TKO!

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

So much for "Freddie the joke coach Roach" lol, i wanna see Floyd Mayweather Jr. get his ass kicked by Pacqiuao now.

Waste of 50$ Actually I did get a 6pack all to my self and pizza so I guess that repays for that :P I wanted to see the fight last until the 5th round, but pacman is just too fast.

xCONVICTEDx

haha i posted at all the wrong sections lolol

but yea pacman owned i was hella worried though cause Hutton is good but dam

there was like 30ppl at ma house we were screamin so loud every second pacman got a hit in lol

i hope mayweather jr wins his fight againts marques so him and pacman can have a go at it i will shit ma pants in that fight lol might actually go to vegas for it

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

I watched it and knew before the fight Hatton didn't stand a chance.. He has fought some tough guys, but nothing like Manny.. I knew he was going to lose to Floyd also.. He is a good guy and a good fighter, but not as good as the top guys.. Gotta suck for all the UK fans that went to Vegas just to see Hatton get totally annihilated lol..

I would love to see another fight between Manny and Juan Manuel Marquez.. Most people think Marquez won both fights and I would love to see a third.. Marquez has been calling out Manny, so hopefully it will happen..

On a side not, Williams is a beast, if anyone watched his fight with Winky..

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Marquez is fighting Mayweather Jr next.

dragunmaster

Mayweather would make quick work of pacman LOL

if you actually watch boxing you would know that mayweather was toying with de la hoya and hatton in his fight with them.

Especially de la hoya hahah and it was split decision which was amazing because Mayweather unanimously won so easy

Mayweather is one of the best boxers of all time

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

I still would like the see the third fight between Marquez and Pacqiuao.. I believe Marquez can beat him and it almost seems as Manny has been ducking a third fight considering how the others went.. In the first fight Manny knocked down Marquez 3 times in the first round and it still ended in a draw.. Some of the best fights I have ever seen.. Too bad it won't happen for a while probably..

I was impressed but Hatton had to know Manny is in a whole other class of warrior...