Penguins coach is a little whiney bitch

This is a discussion on Penguins coach is a little whiney bitch within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Michel Therrien is such a whiney bitch needs to learn how to take a detroit beating bitching and moaning about ...
Page: 1

Michel Therrien is such a whiney bitch needs to learn how to take a detroit beating bitching and moaning about obstruction and acting and blablabla as if fucking gary betman and his faggit ass crew aren't in the tank sorry but REDWINGS are fuking the penguins sideways and the fucking nhl can't do shita bout it

all i gotta say is fuck Michel Therrien and his gay ass pink tie he's a bitch nuff said

TheBloodyBeast

its kinda sad, wings are gonna win in 4

i dont think so but i guess well see tonight i've lost all respect for penguins so many said there a great team well tell me why does a great team not once not twice but multiple times go for the head of a injured player who just returned for his first game and was rumor'd to have blood on the brain

im sorry bitch all u want about the calls and the acting and the obstruction u dont go for the head of someone who just got off a rumor'd concusion / blood on the brain bitch ass penguins needs to come back for game 5 and get shot in detroit

was a good game penguins missed alot of goals they shoulda had redwings saved face tho should be a good game 5 hopefully wings pull it out and bring the cup home this year

TheBloodyBeast

My homie, Hossa, is playin' for pens so I want pens to take the cup :P but we will see. to be fair minded wings have better team though.zetterberg is awesome. I thought they would lose again but they showed some nice hockey. :P

TheBloodyBeast

and btw wat de fuk? no1 watches nhl or wat? I wanna more ppl to join discusion.

The penguins played a great game but i have to say that Detroit played better. Even tho the penguins won Detroit dominated them with hitting and coverage. Gratz to Crosby tho he played an amazing game and to the rest of the team on there insane penalty killing.

EDIT: I doubt very highly tho that they went for his head if you have ever played hockey too much is going on for you to focus on hitting someone in the head especially watching to see when hes on the ice.

EDIT: I doubt very highly tho that they went for his head if you have ever played hockey too much is going on for you to focus on hitting someone in the head especially watching to see when hes on the ice.[/b]
    at that point in the game there wasn't nething going on for the penguins other then them not once but twice going after franzen after the whistle and like 3 or 4 times during play it was blatant to any detroit fan cuz they know franzen been outta the playoffs for so long and a ton of ppl were worried he had blood on the brain

and yeah with all the retarded canadians who flame on this forum u would think they'd post about nhl probly busy else where talking bout lesbo caro

DUDES

Where is malkin?

If Malkin finally wakes up and play.. then we'll have a real playoff..

If not im afraid pittsburgh will fail.

TheBloodyBeast

god. i missed the last match... wings are pretty close to the cup i think they will take it.
    and ye ur rite, they will fail.

side2side125

WHY you don't go to his place ?
    look pitsburgh finish last team 2 years ago and now they are in final because of michel terrien...
    you just say that because he come from Quebec
    its not his fault, pitsburgh played very bad...