Penn VS Sanchez UFC 107

This is a discussion on Penn VS Sanchez UFC 107 within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; I actually want to see this one. Sanchez seems unstoppable atm, I want Penn to win but I really don't ...
Page: 1

Default Penn VS Sanchez UFC 107

I actually want to see this one. Sanchez seems unstoppable atm, I want Penn to win but I really don't think he can handle Sanchez flurry and nonstop attack. Going to be a good one!

Dark_sith

Penn owns his weight division like Anderson Silva does in his, it's going to be a good one for sure can't wait

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

I think if Diego does his Bob Sapp like beast rush to B.J. he will get knocked out or at least hurt.. You can do that stuff to Guida and a few others, but I doubt you could pull it off against someone like Penn..

i like both fighters but for some odd reason i want diego to take this one.

Wow, B.J. destroyed Diego and Mir easily beat Kongo.. No one is going to beat B.J. at 155 for a long time lol..

Hey cutie Senior Member

i think if it was the old bj who was a lazy fat fuck, then he would have got destroyed.

But with the new strength and conditioning coach, he is now LIGHTYEARS ahead of the competition. As joe rogan said, when you mix raw talent wtih hardwork you becom unstopable. Diego is the same, but bj's experiance came in handy when he dominated him on all aspects of the game, standup, grappling, takedown defence, all of it.
    amazing work by bj penn. Now that he has no one in ufc to step up to him, he's more than likely to go to dream/strikeforce to compete. After all, he is after the fame and glory. not the cash/

and same with Frank MURRR. once he got a strength and conditioning coach, he soared real high skill wise. But he is still a cocky arrogant motherfucker, who i would love to knock out. if i was a heavyweight. in the ufc. lol

but i was SOOOOOO IMPRESSED WIHT MARCUS. the guy from TUF season 9. WOW that guy was awesome. cant wait to see him fight more contendors at WW

A few fighters like Urijah Faber + others were thinking of moving to 155, so who knows, might see some of them in the UFC from WEC, but still they won't be able to compete with BJ..

I can't wait till Strikeforce airs more bouts, after signing Dan Henderson and Bobby Lashley, they have a decent roster..

Dark_sith

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    A few fighters like Urijah Faber + others were thinking of moving to 155, so who knows, might see some of them in the UFC from WEC, but still they won't be able to compete with BJ..

I can't wait till Strikeforce airs more bouts, after signing Dan Henderson and Bobby Lashley, they have a decent roster..
    I want Fedor to get more competition his last win was sort of unimpressive for me, hopefully Lashley can push him to his max