Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Randy Couture VS Brock Lesnar

This is a discussion on Randy Couture VS Brock Lesnar within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; what are your predictions?...
Page: 1

what are your predictions?

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

I don't think Lesnar has enough experience to contend with couture, but if it comes down to pure athleticism and strength then Brock has a fighters chance.. Can't forget that Randy even at 45 is a terrific wrestler and has awesome ground and pound.. I would have much rather seen Couture vs Fedor even though Fedor would have probably owned him badly, but this match should be good..

Banned

whats with all these new guys getting to fight legends? so dumb... they need to work they're way up like everyone else....

I agree, but when Randy went a-wall complaining over money he wasn't paid when in-fact he was paid a shit load, I lost a little respect. I don't consider him the UFC heavy weight champ anymore{Nog is imo}so I think Randy should have to fight some new blood as well..

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

persnally i hope lesnar gets fucked up, hes need a Reality check badly. The way he acted after he won his last bout in the octogon he thought he was still a WWE wrestler playing a heel roll. the way he went on, Was bad sportman ship imo.

although lesnar has prooved he may be a force in UFC, he needs to reality check so he doesnt become a complete asshat further down the road. If he beats Randy, Then wins the next fight. then so be it. but he isnt totally aware of whats going on one slip up and lesnar is fucked, imo. any standing bout, that doesnt end up on the floor lesnar has a problem.

persnally i hope lesnar gets fucked up, hes need a Reality check badly. The way he acted after he won his last bout in the octogon he thought he was still a WWE wrestler playing a heel roll. the way he went on, Was bad sportman ship imo.

although lesnar has prooved he may be a force in UFC, he needs to reality check so he doesnt become a complete asshat further down the road. If he beats Randy, Then wins the next fight. then so be it. but he isnt totally aware of whats going on one slip up and lesnar is fucked, imo. any standing bout, that doesnt end up on the floor lesnar has a problem.[/b]
    Lesnar did act like an ass after his slaughtering of The Texas Crazy Horse, but it was in retaliation after the shit Herring and his corner said, which was totally disrespectful.. Still Lesnar should have been the bigger man{Metaphorically speaking lol}.. The good thing about Lesnar compared to Kimbo is, at least they are throwing Lesnar to the Wolves and they are throwing Kimbo in with people that can soon join the AARP club.. UFC needs Fedor in the heavyweight division.. He beat Nog twice and should be the one fighting Randy...

P.S

R.I.P. Evan Tanner!! One of the original champs and a good guy.. Big loss for the UFC and their fans..

Banned

Wow, I cant believe that Evan Tanner passed. Thats so weird...

Lesnar did act like an ass after his slaughtering of The Texas Crazy Horse, but it was in retaliation after the shit Herring and his corner said, which was totally disrespectful.. Still Lesnar should have been the bigger man{Metaphorically speaking lol}.. The good thing about Lesnar compared to Kimbo is, at least they are throwing Lesnar to the Wolves and they are throwing Kimbo in with people that can soon join the AARP club.. UFC needs Fedor in the heavyweight division.. He beat Nog twice and should be the one fighting Randy...

P.S

R.I.P. Evan Tanner!! One of the original champs and a good guy.. Big loss for the UFC and their fans..[/b]
    +10 i culdnt agree more

Impressive win by Brock!! He is just a beast who hits hard as hell lol.. Surprising to see Ricky Hatton there, guess he has been training in Vegas for his up coming fight..

Dark_sith

those hammer fist he was throwing on couture, god that must have hurt, Lesnar was just to much for him couldn't even take his ass down, well I wanted couture to win it and even though he didn't at least he stepped up and fought a bigger, stronger person....Now comes the critics a former "WWF wrestler took down a MMA champ", MMA can't compete with boxing BS

Hey cutie Senior Member

Lesner is a fucking animal, he trains like a fucking monster and there is no one who trains as heavily or as hard as this guy right here.
    260 pound of pure muscle, and he is fast as fuck for a man of that calibre.

The strike to the temple was a lucky shot though, thought lesner was done tbh, the uppercut he took from randy was a brutual one, good fight loved it.

ps: lesner is one ugly motherfucker dont yyou think?

He is, but I would have to tell that to him on a telephone and not face to face lol.. I am a big mofo, but compared to Brock, nah lol.. When they stood toe to toe before the match started Brock looked so so much bigger then Randy.. Brock got cut and didn't flip out and panic.. I was really impressed with Brock tonight and I think think Randy was too.. Up next, the winner of Nog Mir and I am cheering for Nog..

Dark_sith

yeah when watching the fight it looked like David vs Goliath,

Now UFC 92 fight card is STACKED

Forrest Griffin Vs. Rashad Evans

Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira Vs. Frank Mir

Wanderlei Silva Vs. Quinton Jackson

can't fucking wait for that shit

It's beyond stacked, I can't wait.. Will Rampage finally get some redemption and finally beat The Axe Murderer, third time a charm? Will Rashad stay undefeated or will Forest's sheer determination win him the fight? Who's ground game is more dominate, Mir's or Nog's?

Dark_sith

This PPV would still sell with only those 3 fight's, I look at the others as a added bonus can't wait to watch these matches to go down

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast