So Far

This is a discussion on So Far within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; whos been watching the Olympics? china vs USA in basketball im watching now.. micheal phelps owned everyone last night......
Page: 1

killer2675

whos been watching the Olympics?
    china vs USA in basketball im watching now..

micheal phelps owned everyone last night...

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Moved to Sports Section.

I haven't watched any events yet, but I did watch the entire opening ceremony, which was awesome.

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

USA put a stomping on China! Was an exciting game to watch.. Hell of a lot of dunks... Good game

side2side125

USA put a stomping on China! Was an exciting game to watch.. Hell of a lot of dunks... Good game[/b]
    RIGHT, usa rape china and i saw alot of good dunk by lebron james so was a good game...
    the only prob with the dream team ( USA ) is that they always play solo and want to do their show... i saw alot of time that people like dwight howard or chris bush didnt do pass when their teamate were not cover and in good position... anyways, gratz to USA

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

D Howard for some reason when he touches the ball it seldom goes into other peoples hands... I like him, but he doesn't like to pass lol.. I think they get to cocky since they think they are unstoppable, but they will get a wake up call against some of the premier teams.. I still think and hope they get gold tho :lol:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

china leading by golds but all the big big sports have barely started(gymnastics, swimming, track, etc)

usa winning by total so far xD <3 how china said they were gonna try to beat USA in most total and are losing in that right now xD

alldamdayboy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYnlW-CzIx4
    best event so far
    Phelps is on a mission

US Basketball looks totally dominant

US Womens Gymnastics qualifying looked rough (fukkin cheating ass chinese and their 12 year old gymnasts)

<3 Misty May-Treanor/Kerri Walsh

gotta give it to the chinese they built some hella cool ass stadiums/arenas/buildings for this Olympics (too bad cant see em that good all that smog)

so far.. been fun as always watching USA kick ass in teh Olympics.. cant wait for Track & Field to start

<div align="center">USA USA USA !!!</div>