Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Which team gonna get world cup 2010

This is a discussion on Which team gonna get world cup 2010 within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; I thing 1st Spain 2nd England 3rd Germany 4th Turkey...
Page: 1

CriTicaLL

I thing 1st Spain
    2nd England
    3rd Germany
    4th Turkey

Ignore Me Senior Member

Is this test data for mods?

If you think Spain or England would be 1st.

Surely the one that fails would be 2nd.

Anyway England don't have the players currently.

CriTicaLL

Arrow

hmm i thing england has a good team play and they have good players of manu , chelsea and arsenal

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

hmm i thing england has a good team play and they have good players of manu , chelsea and arsenal[/b]
    the fact that they got awesome players all over the EPL aint enough - tho the fact that spain players really KNOW how to play with each others unlike any other team and they proved it at UEFA. so id say Spain - i really hope so - never got the world cup tho they really are an awesome team

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

I dont think turkey will be that lucky again

NeronDomitius

well, i cant be that much wrong if i say brasil

also, among favorites are, as usual, spain, italy, england, germany... and we shouldnt forget about netherlands, argentina, france... and croatia also :wub:

Is this test data for mods?

If you think Spain or England would be 1st.

Surely the one that fails would be 2nd.

Anyway England don't have the players currently.[/b]
    Rooney, Lampard, Terry, Ferdinand, Gerrard, J.Cole, Barry, Beckham... we don't have the players? :lol:

We have one of the best midfield in the world.

I think Spain will be favourites. Brazil's squad is looking deadly this year and Argentina could be a possible threat. I don't think England will win it, but who knows... Capello magic.

Argentina has a crazy team every world cup, just don't get so far.

Though, I'm pretty confident we'll go far next year! Messi bro, messi.

TheBloodyBeast

I believe in...................... Germany?

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

This is so far away and now im all excited already

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Coming from England i'de like to say we will win it. But facing the reality, the players simply cannot work together.

I think Germany, Portugal, Spain, and Brazil have the best chance. Germany can always pull something out the bag. France will also be up for it, failing in several tournments recently.

From my list if i had to pick one i would have to go for Spain. Germany lack serious quality at the moment and have a week defence, Portugal have no quality strikers, Brazil are good and will probably make the final, but this time around i think Spain have a bit more.

But, COME ON ENGLAND!

Coming from England i'de like to say we will win it. But facing the reality, the players simply cannot work together.

I think Germany, Portugal, Spain, and Brazil have the best chance. Germany can always pull something out the bag. France will also be up for it, failing in several tournments recently.

From my list if i had to pick one i would have to go for Spain. Germany lack serious quality at the moment and have a week defence, Portugal have no quality strikers, Brazil are good and will probably make the final, but this time around i think Spain have a bit more.

But, COME ON ENGLAND![/b]
    yeah main problem is the midfield lampard-gerrard

all tho with rooney showing he can be quality in midfield and Rooney-Gerrard play really good in qualifiers maybe we can just use barry and beckham and keep lampard as sub, or move gerrard or lampard to the right and have a other on left, they are hopeless in center together... shame if our players could play together it would be such a good team we would win it for sure

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

yeah main problem is the midfield lampard-gerrard

all tho with rooney showing he can be quality in midfield and Rooney-Gerrard play really good in qualifiers maybe we can just use barry and beckham and keep lampard as sub, or move gerrard or lampard to the right and have a other on left, they are hopeless in center together... shame if our players could play together it would be such a good team we would win it for sure[/b]
    Not for sure, but we would have a good chance. Right now spain are really strong. Villa/Torres/Fabregas/Iniesta/Xavi/Riera... brilliant top 6 and their defence isn't too shabby either.

And for some reason Capello doesn't like Beckham... since when has age been such a big factor. He is clearly still our best right midfield player. Lennon and Bentley are good but they don't come close.

Also i think people are starting to realise (apart from Andy Gray because he is the biggest retard i have ever heard) that Rooney is brilliant on the left wing or in the midfield. Hes good as a supporting striker, but i just feel from the left or middle, he gets alot more of the ball, and can drift in field but still has the ability to run wide if he wants and get the cross in, and he will always run back and help the defence; its a win win situation. Gerrard and Lampard are shoddy together and i definatly prefer G over L. think Gerrard Rooney as a supporting pair to a good striker (not sure who i would pick to be honest), and then beckham and young wide and barry in a slightly more defensive central role, and our self explanitory back 4 would be a pretty good side to field.

Only thing is, in a years time, beckham will be a bit more older and who knows how he will be performing then, but i think joe cole would be a good replacement. different qualities, but imagine young and cole ounding down the wing... would be immense

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

omfg josh your sig looks like a humungous pile of dog spunk.

shouldn't gerrard be in prison, dickhead.

But gogo england ßros

omfg josh your sig looks like a humungous pile of dog spunk.

shouldn't gerrard be in prison, dickhead.

But gogo england ßros[/b]
    have fun in the championship

all your savior could do was win1 game? :lol:

nd ResserGD
    Fabregas and Riera aren't first team, Silva is and Senna are.
    but yes Gerrard plays for England better then Lampard.. i just hope capello can do something for us

nd wallcott=beckham > lennon only by a lil

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast