Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

UFC 100

This is a discussion on UFC 100 within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; honestly though fedors not all that big compared to brock and if fedor gets brock on his back then i ...
Page: 2

honestly though fedors not all that big compared to brock and if fedor gets brock on his back then i think the fight is over because fedor has great submissions and transitions and will easily submit lesnar. But if lesnar lands a few hits on his feet i don't think fedor will have the stamina or strength to withstand them or lesnar will easily toss him around on the ground.

Hey cutie Senior Member

i honestly think that cro crop is the only one in the UFC who can take on fedor.
    mirko hands down is the best striker in his division, and his ground game is not bad either, and look at his past record as well, he dominated pride and shit but in the ufc he was a bit unlucky, dont remember the opponents names but out of 4 he lost 2 and won 2 and one he got knocked out which was unlucky but the other he got fucked up cuz of the constant groin shots and lowblows.
    I dont know why i mentioned that bit but still just me personal opinoun that mirko is the only guy who can take on fedor right now. brock doesnt stand a chance.

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Fedor already beat Mirko when he was at the top of his game and now Cro Cop isn't even close to what he was, but fedor is just as good as he was.. So to sum it up, if Mirko couldn't beat him then, there's no way in hell he could do it now..

No more competition for GSP. He needs to gain 35 pounds and start fighting Griffin,Evans,Machida, or A. Silva.[/b]
    theres a rumor going around that Dana said something at a press confress about possibly making a one time weightclass to accomodate GSP and Silva for a fight. if that went down it would be the biggest fight in UFC history.

i honestly think that cro crop is the only one in the UFC who can take on fedor.
    mirko hands down is the best striker in his division, and his ground game is not bad either, and look at his past record as well, he dominated pride and shit but in the ufc he was a bit unlucky, dont remember the opponents names but out of 4 he lost 2 and won 2 and one he got knocked out which was unlucky but the other he got fucked up cuz of the constant groin shots and lowblows.
    I dont know why i mentioned that bit but still just me personal opinoun that mirko is the only guy who can take on fedor right now. brock doesnt stand a chance.[/b]
    +1

On Pride Cro Cop was just too much. It all went bad when the brazilian dude ko him with a massive kick to the face though.

theres a rumor going around that Dana said something at a press confress about possibly making a one time weightclass to accomodate GSP and Silva for a fight. if that went down it would be the biggest fight in UFC history.[/b]
    There's been talk of this for a while and to be honest I would love to see them fight at a catch weight or at 185.. I think GSP, even though he has good stand up, would take this fight to the ground.. While Silva is no slouch on the ground, GSP would be too much for him and if they stood up, I think The Spider would get the best of GSP...

And yeah Jammin, Gonzaga's kick to Filipovic's head was brutal.. I always thought Cro Cop sounded better then his real name lol.. At least his nick name means something to him, unlike most out there, Croatian Cop!!!!

Hey cutie Senior Member

oh fuck, fedor beating cro cop just completely slipped my mind lol
    Nonetheless, i still think mirko is humankinds lost hope against the terminator rofl

Nonetheless, i still think mirko is humankinds lost hope against the terminator rofl[/b]
    2 maybe 3 years ago, yes...but not anymore, cro cop aint wat he used to be

Nonetheless, i still think mirko is humankinds lost hope against the terminator rofl[/b]
    Yea, Cro Cop shouldn't have beat Fedor's brother, must have pissed him off...

TakingBack

Brock Lesnar is a beast.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12