UFC 101

This is a discussion on UFC 101 within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Silva vs griffin Penn vs Florian what you guys think ? if Silva does win is GSP next ???? or ...
Page: 1

Dark_sith

Silva vs griffin
    Penn vs Florian

what you guys think ? if Silva does win is GSP next ???? or does he get another LHW match and then maybe a title shot ?????

also I like both florian (love those elbows haha) and Penn, but I think Penn will somehow slip in a choke and end it.....

silva and penn
    period
    wrong section

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

I believe Penn will redeem himself and Anderson Silva will probably destroy Forest.. Even at 205 Anderson doesn't really have to worry about Forest's power because he isn't a knock out kinda fighter and he doesn't really have a terrific ground game either.. Ken Flo has elbows and good submissions, but I don't see him doing any harm to a fighter like BJ..

who gives a crap about this. im waiting for shogun vs lyoto...
    <3 shogun

Before I would have thought it to be a good fight, if it was the old Shogun from Pride, but as of late he looks slow and out of shape.. Maybe he will get it together by then, and if he doesn&#39;t, well it could be a short night for him lol.. I am looking forward to the next Ultimate Fighter and to seeing what happens with Kimbo and the NFL stars lol..

P.S.
    Shaq wants a piece of Brock Lesnar if you guys haven&#39;t seen it already!!

kimbo CANT fight MMA for shit...street, maybe, but he fights against randoms who couldnt open a door without assistance, and shaq would get his nuts fed to him by brock...why does a guy who spent his whole life runing up and down a court, bouncing balls, think he can beat a guy, who trained for this proffesion since he was a kid, who was an all american, and is currently the best UFC has to offer, shaq needs to get his ass handed to him. he is like RL&#39;s wanksta
    lmao

Shaq has actually been training mma for a while now, but training during the off season and training mma full time are two completely different things, so I do think Shaq would get his ass handed to him.. On the other hand, if Shaq was a full time mma fighter it would be pimp lol.. With his size and strength, not to mention his reach, could be interesting, but he would prob be another Hong Man Choi lol..

I 100% agree on Kimbo!!! Guess since he thought that he whooped some street ass, that he would train a little and whoop some professional ass. Got news for him, doesn&#39;t work that way.. I actually liked Kimbo before the whole mma thing, but then they over-hyped him so damn much, and I knew it would be only a matter of time before someone knocked him out or tapped him.. Still, the next season of TUF should be interesting to say the least...

Dark_sith

carano vs cybord

CARANO ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carano definitely wins in the looks department, but Cyborg is one tough biznitch... I am pulling for Carano and hoping her face doesn&#39;t get fucked up too bad lol..

kimbo looked cool, untill i realised he was bald....

though, shaq wouldnt be hong man choi. hong, is just a gentle giant. shaq i would compare to bob sapp... and he would never EVEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, know wat to do if some1 was on top of hit, hitting him in the face, or if some1 was about to submit him, those giants, are too big for there own good to be able to block ground submissions.