Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

USA>SERBIA WATER POLO

This is a discussion on USA>SERBIA WATER POLO within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Serbia thot they was slick losing to Italy so they could be in easy USA bracket ZUAHAHAHAHAAHA now all we ...
Page: 1

alldamdayboy

Serbia thot they was slick losing to Italy so they could be in easy USA bracket ZUAHAHAHAHAAHA
    now all we need to do is beat #1 Hungary for teh GOLD!!!!!

Banned

We need some more golds to catch up to China's gold count. Water polo does not seem to excite me.

alldamdayboy

We need some more golds to catch up to China's gold count. Water polo does not seem to excite me.[/b]
    everyone roots for the popular sports.. takes a real fanatic keep track sports like water polo :P
    it was a great story tho how serbia purposely lost in qualifying rounds so they could end up in USA bracket cuz they thot USA would be easy to beat :lol:

CHINA will lose a few golds once their cheating ass womens gymnastics gets theirs taken away..
    didnt half chinas golds come from ping pong anyway?
    only other events china rly dominated in was mens gymnastics and diving..

but yeh we fucked off atleast 5 golds we shoulda had (ie womens softball, mens and womens track relays, womens waterpolo, boxing, mens baseball, etc.)
    all in all USA is dominating the medal count

Banned

everyone roots for the popular sports.. takes a real fanatic keep track sports like water polo :P
    it was a great story tho how serbia purposely lost in qualifying rounds so they could end up in USA bracket cuz they thot USA would be easy to beat :lol:

CHINA will lose a few golds once their cheating ass womens gymnastics gets theirs taken away..
    didnt half chinas golds come from ping pong anyway?
    only other events china rly dominated in was mens gymnastics and diving..

but yeh we fucked off atleast 5 golds we shoulda had (ie womens softball, mens and womens track relays, womens waterpolo, boxing, mens baseball, etc.)
    all in all USA is dominating the medal count[/b]
    Our softball team lost? WTF? We had a total of 2 runs scored on us the whole tornament and last game we fucking lose. We beat japan 2 times in the tournament and last time for gold we lose. Very GG USA. Wow. boxing was stupid. Judges sucked real bad. Mens baseball? lol if we had all our good players from MLB we would win easily.

alldamdayboy

Our softball team lost? WTF? We had a total of 2 runs scored on us the whole tornament and last game we fucking lose. We beat japan 2 times in the tournament and last time for gold we lose. Very GG USA. Wow. boxing was stupid. Judges sucked real bad. Mens baseball? lol if we had all our good players from MLB we would win easily.[/b]
    yeh that sucks for softball.. especially as this is teh last year for it in teh Olympics

boxing was so gay.. not even real boxing

yeh its bullshit.. Olympics supposed to be amateur athletes.. USA only country where 95% of its top athletes turn pro in some sport.. while the rest of the world only has amateurs (maybe 1 or 2 from their whole country go to USA and play pro.. and i think they r still eligible to play for their country in teh olympics)

imagine if we didnt have pro sports in USA and all our athletes just trained for the Olympics.. all those NFL players if they honed their athleticism for an olympic sport..

lennon90

Serbia thot they was slick losing to Italy so they could be in easy USA bracket ZUAHAHAHAHAAHA
    now all we need to do is beat #1 Hungary for teh GOLD!!!!![/b]
    Zuahahaha ? why laugh ? that is 1st wictory of USA .... SERBIA won in Europen champ., World champ.and olimpic game in row... sorry for that , but we are bored and must give some else to win next champ we will be agen winers .. you will se .. if we not win i will gift you my 80 gb's

PS: Ili kako bi rekao Dragojlo : Mislim nemoj se ljutis

Zuahahaha ? why laugh ? that is 1st wictory of USA .... SERBIA won in Europen champ., World champ.and olimpic game in row... sorry for that , but we are bored and must give some else to win next champ we will be agen winers .. you will se .. if we not win i will gift you my 80 gb's

PS: Ili kako bi rekao Dragojlo : Mislim nemoj se ljutis [/b]
    hahahaha we are in december and this topic is from august

moron

lennon90

Talking

hahahaha we are in december and this topic is from august

moron[/b]
    so what ? have any problem ? if you not interest dont read stupid noob ...

try on soccer

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

so what ? have any problem ? if you not interest dont read stupid noob ...[/b]

Hmmm usa still won

USA played amazing at Oly Games,they really made something special.But every1 knows what is Serbia in Waterpolo,even Usa players/coach speaks that.If we r talking in general,there r 4 countries who r the best atm,Serbia,Hungary,Croatia and Montenegro.If any other win a gold medal that would be suprise,like it was in China.
    Aleksandar Sapic WTF! :P

so what ? have any problem ? if you not interest dont read stupid noob ...[/b]
    noproblem just laughing at your ignorance

big insult calling me a stupid noob hahahahaha

and i aint interested so dont bump old topics

Arthurios

try on soccer [/b]
    its football!!!

futbol for me

Arthurios

also in turkish but still dont call it soccer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast