Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

World Cup Predictions

This is a discussion on World Cup Predictions within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; so who do you think will win? im predicting Spain will win but going for Australia but who knows football ...
Page: 1

BoredofKO

Default World Cup Predictions

so who do you think will win? im predicting Spain will win but going for Australia

but who knows football is full of surprises

the use of the term soccer in this thread should be banable

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

I hope Spain/England or a African team take this cup

BoredofKO

i doubt england will win they have alot of big stars but i dont think they have any chemistry, they dont play well together

also Australias chances improved as Ballack has been ruled out, but that chance is still small

Spain is most likely the team to win the Cup in my opinion, they really have such an amazing team this year. It's interesting to see, though, how Argentina will do this time as Messi is in his best shape at the moment but I doubt one man will win the Cup. Brazil and Italy are also the names I'd like to point out. What's for the rest - we'll see if there will be any surprises this time.

Extrem1st

Hard to predict the winner but there will be suprises this cup for sure. Spain has the best players and best team play atm. Portugal is a good competitor too. England has really good mid fielders, defense and the golden boy Wayne Rooney! Not to mention Fabio Capello coaching them.

As for Messi, hes known to be the best in the world when hes playing for barcelona but when it comes to the national team, hes not as good.

BoredofKO

yeah football is full of surprises, that why it is the world sport

but im predicting if Spain doesnt win a team that isnt considered a favourite will win

Italy or Brazil, definitely not England

italy for sure final vs brasil

Extrem1st

Quote Originally Posted by StonedFreerider View Post
    Italy or Brazil, definitely not England
    Many are saying England isnt ready and so on. Maybe its true they do have problems, but with Fabio Capello in charge iam positive they will be some where on the top, if not the top.

Extrem1st

Quote Originally Posted by LiaM View Post
    italy for sure final vs brasil
    italy this cup? very much doubt it. Brazil has a good team but i think they will disappoint their fans. lets wait and see

BoredofKO

yeah i dont see italy or brazil winning it, engand has a better chance but i still dont see them winning, they have a line up of stars but they are all rivals no team chemistry

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Italy shouldn't have even passed the qualification rounds last world cup... it came to a shock to most of us that they even reached the finals, let alone win it.

This time I don't want to be biased and I can't tell as there are some amazing teams, all I know in group D Serbia and Germany are gonna make it .

All i know is england is gonna lose their first game

BoredofKO

never Australia gonna own Germany, Serbia and Ghana lol

but Italy last world cup actually got lucky to beat Australia with that appauling dive in the last minute lol, and now we have a better chance with Ballack sitting out this world cup

but with us relying on Kewell who i hate and is shit we cant do to well lol

dzquan

brazil or italy,i think

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast