Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

World Cup Predictions

This is a discussion on World Cup Predictions within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Originally Posted by CurLy brazil had some nice goals, the germans were definitely impressive though. I wanna see dragba healthy ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by CurLy View Post
    brazil had some nice goals, the germans were definitely impressive though. I wanna see dragba healthy and portugal actually get some looks.

Germany is sick indeed .. and Brazil are just the top favorites... but i really want to see Netherlands get into shape and pull some nice goals. But i see that a mix with '''older / oldies '' an new guys is the best combination. They should do that more all teams should!

BoredofKO

ye the way the world cup has progressed so far i can see portugal not making it out of the group of death , with ronaldo diving and not knowing how to defend at all, and invory coast looked awesome even without drogba since juvenino(i think thats how u spell it) was playing well.

also germany to simple put it owned australia , there passing simple tore the australian defence apart, although there were a few bad ref calls like the cahill red card and the hand ball which wasnt called against germany, but even if they had been it still would have been a loss for australia

and did anyone see new zealands game? i loved the slovakians coaches face after they scored in the dieing seconds of the game, that will without a doubt hurt their confidence for their next games

BoredofKO

also there should be a good game tonight with south africa taking on uruguay, im predicting south africa to win since they just seem to want to win more and had a much better opening game then uruguay, which they were unlucky not to win

Quote Originally Posted by BoredofKO View Post
    also there should be a good game tonight with south africa taking on uruguay, im predicting south africa to win since they just seem to want to win more and had a much better opening game then uruguay, which they were unlucky not to win
    Yesss , i really hope that South Africa will win , i mean i think almost every team need to get into the World championship ( Except germany lol ) But i have seen some very good football but also people who can MUTCH better well we will see what upcomming days will bring

Brazil or Argentina .No more ♫♫ .

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

spain failed lolz

for real. hyped for argentina in a few hours

Brazil/germany of or any African teams =) BB spain, argentina, urugay, england, serbia, greece and all other noobie teams

You guys for real?

Argentina is gonna win all da way.
    We got the best player playing, and best player of all time coaching.
    Beat that niggs.

4 -1. I love my country.

no mate, I think Argentina is a great team - I cant see them with the gold trophy tho ^^

Maradona isn't nearly as good a coach as a player though lol. They are lookin great though, today was a great game.

also.. go home France

I dun get it, France - Mexico 0-2 lol :S

Hope Germany crushes Serbia today!

reptile

Wow serbia won against germany 1:0 lol
    That game was fuckin stupid though, germany was really really unlucky.

BoredofKO

lots of surprises have happened so far lol , makes it more interesting though and makes the strong teams aware that they shouldnt underestimate anyone lol

I dont watch soccer alot or know the rules, but in the USA vs Slovenia those refs called such bullshit and that ref that called off the goal for us he just sucks, he has no reason to call it off. wut a slut

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast