WTF no one plays or watches Baseball in this Forum

This is a discussion on WTF no one plays or watches Baseball in this Forum within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; if yall would be kind enough to share your thoughts with me in witch team you think will make it ...
Page: 1

Unr4ted

if yall would be kind enough to share your thoughts with me in witch team you think will make it to the play-offs this year.

PriestOfShadows

baseballs gay imho :/

coffee7676

imo for

AL:
    Boston
    Minnesota
    Oakland
    Tampa Bay

NL:
    Atlanta
    St. Louis
    Arizona
    Dodgers

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

I'm a huge Ripken fan, but don't watch it as much since he retired.. Still like watching the occasional good game, like the no no the other day.... I still watch a game or two, but if I don't, there is always sports center to catch the highlights.. Looks like Boston is the team to beat though... I think to make it more exciting again they should make roids mandatory lol...

play it was ranked 4th in British Columbia for my age group (15)

Unr4ted

all i know is that yankees better buckel up now before its to late

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Yea the Yankees are a big disappointment, especially with their payroll.. Maybe baseball should introduce a salary cap and maybe then they'll pick things up performance wise without wasting money lol

Dodgers with Russel Martin!

Unr4ted

Yea the Yankees are a big disappointment, especially with their payroll.. Maybe baseball should introduce a salary cap and maybe then they'll pick things up performance wise without wasting money lol[/b]
    well their is a salary cap if uve noticed in A-Rodīs contract No other baseball player Can get payed more than him so for now salary cap is like 27.5m a year

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

After watching the Astro's getting swept at the World Series, first and only time we've ever been since the team was fuckin founded, I was too ashamed to watch baseball anymore

Unr4ted

After watching the Astro's getting swept at the World Series, first and only time we've ever been since the team was fuckin founded, I was too ashamed to watch baseball anymore [/b]
    thats wat u get for being a texican :lol:

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

thats wat u get for being a texican :lol:[/b]
    Talk shit about the Astros idc, but don&#39;t fuck with Texas <_< and btw, isn&#39;t like EVERY High School Football movie have an AMAZING TEXAN football team in it? If I&#39;m wrong please show me.

manveerj

well their is a salary cap if uve noticed in A-Rodīs contract No other baseball player Can get payed more than him so for now salary cap is like 27.5m a year[/b]
    Everyone laughs during the beginning of the season...We laugh in October