This years NBA MVP..

This is a discussion on This years NBA MVP.. within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; I think this year has a really close race for the MVP.. My top five candidates are: {In no particular ...
Page: 1

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

I think this year has a really close race for the MVP.. My top five candidates are: {In no particular order}

D Wade
    CP3
    LBJ
    Kobe
    D Howard

I am pulling for Wade, but it is a good one this year.. Who do you think should win it?

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Kobe, if not then Lebron..one of those 2 will win

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Even though I think Kobe is a selfish prick, but he only is because he actually could do it all himself, I think Kobe is the one... my second choice would be LbJ

No one is really talking about Kobe that much now.. It's all about the Cav's and LBJ or what D Wade is doing with almost no talent and a bunch of youngsters in Miami.. It should be LBJ or Wade, but I think CP3 and Howard deserve some respect considering Howard is leading in blocks and boards and CP3 is leading in steals and assists while averaging over 20 ppg and shooting 50+ % from the field.. Gonna be a tight race..

Its gotta be LBJ, best record in the NBA. Although Wade is playing great, his team still sux and fifth in the east is not that impressive. As for Kobe, yea hes playing great but the lakers have plenty of talent around him. Switch Odem for Varejao and Gasol for Z and lets c if the lakers still have the same record.

It's gonna be LBJ, I am just pulling for Wade though lol..

Banned

C

P

!!

If CP3 won it, I wouldn't be surprised either.. He is by far the best point guard in the league and an awesome player to watch. He does so much for his team, but I don't think he gets the recognition he deserves..

- LBJ
    - Kobe

It MUST be kobe. That guy is a super star, dik how he do it but he can score at any angle and with the entire other team defending him

Bowtie4Life

Its gonna be king james, kobe kinda trailed off near the end. The fact that Cleveland has the best record (despite not beating the lakers) and the way James is lighting it up, I think hes got it locked up.

killer2675

lebron or kobe wade is doin good but dont think he will get it.

Wade won't get it despite the fact he carried the entire Heat team on his back this whole season and made them a playoff team. Not to mention he has over 100 blocks and steals this season, shooting nearly 50% from the field, leading the league in scoring and is second in steals behind CP3.

LBJ is going to win it with Wade finishing 2nd and probably Kobe 3rd even though it should be CP3 in the top three.. LBJ and Wade are having a far better season then Kobe so it should be them #1 and #2.. I just can't believe Chris Paul is in nobody's discussion for MVP, when he is just tearing it up, leading the league in assist and steals, not to mention shooting over 50% from the field and averaging almost 23 a game.. He is having a better year this year then last year and he finished second last year in MVP voting..

Howard will win defensive player of the year, Rose will win the rookie of the year and Terry will win the 6th man award.. It's hard to tell who will win the most improved player, maybe Granger, Harris or Nene, but there is a bunch of others..

I like rusty spoons Senior Member Holocaust's Avatar

LBJ for the fucking win