Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

You're sporting trophies?

This is a discussion on You're sporting trophies? within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Sorry americans actually like excitement when they watch/play sports [/b] then why is baseball the countries past time? id rather ...
Page: 2

cama

Sorry americans actually like excitement when they watch/play sports [/b]
    then why is baseball the countries past time? id rather watch paint dry than that shit

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Would robotics count as a "sport" ? If so, I'll post a the medal I got this weekend, and next year I'll post the trophy we're gonna win :P

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Would robotics count as a "sport" ?[/b]
    Only if its:

Otherwise, no.

I love it when americans say they are good at "soccer", i played over there and scored 12 goals in one "quarter" i got took off because i was embarrassing the other team too much and it went against the etiquette of the league i played in :S I also shielded the ball to let it go out of play and got boo'd by all the parents!!! I wish they knew how football was really played!!!![/b]
    Wow thats amazing, we're all so proud...

but stop playing with 12 year old scrubs and don't generalize an entire country.

U take the skill level of the US compared to the skill level of the UK u will see i generalized the US quite well

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Dumb question: Is there any sport U.S. plays other than soccer that every one else plays?

and offtopic question: Festo, where you get that thing in your sig that says, "Listening Established" ?

Dumb question: Is there any sport U.S. plays other than soccer that every one else plays?[/b]
    hm

Golf, Ice Hockey, Basketball?

cama

hm

Golf, Ice Hockey, Basketball?[/b]
    the only other country that plays basketball is like....japan? if they even do -_-

ice hockey...canada doesnt count lol

golf....ok ya other places play this

the only other country that plays basketball is like....japan? if they even do -_-

ice hockey...canada doesnt count lol

golf....ok ya other places play this[/b]

hey u ever heard of europe? h34r:

Banned

i got 2nd price with my buddy on Tablesoccers xD[/b]
    lmao, thats awesome I remember playing that as a little event when i went to Spain (Ibiza on Holiday)

U take the skill level of the US compared to the skill level of the UK u will see i generalized the US quite well[/b]
    David Beckham went to USA for the money (Rich ass country) But he wants to come back to play for British teams if you read his Auto-biography.
    USA Football isn't up to European standards, as thats why USA never get anywhere in the World cup.

agendas

Dumb question: Is there any sport U.S. plays other than soccer that every one else plays?[/b]
    volleyball

i have 2 varsity mens volleyball mvps 1 sportsmanship varsity mens volleyball trophy, nationals 3rd tier nvva mens volleyball mvp, regional mens volleyball northen va/fcps runner up mvp (everyone knows first place team has mvp player pfft) and many medals :P also fbla networking concepts 2nd place states and we bougt from cassels sports trophy for super smash brothers n64 years ago and i have that :P

volleyball

i have 2 varsity mens volleyball mvps 1 sportsmanship varsity mens volleyball trophy, nationals 3rd tier nvva mens volleyball mvp, regional mens volleyball northen va/fcps runner up mvp (everyone knows first place team has mvp player pfft) and many medals :P also fbla networking concepts 2nd place states and we bougt from cassels sports trophy for super smash brothers n64 years ago and i have that :P[/b]
    volleyball is not a sport.

it's a way for women to show their bodys and jump around in the sand and for men..
    it's a way for women to show their bodys and jump around in the sand

Banned

volleyball is not a sport.

it's a way for women to show their bodys and jump around in the sand and for men..
    it's a way for women to show their bodys and jump around in the sand[/b]
    You sir must be a right laugh when you're drunk if we get comments like this when you're sober..no homo

damn i got alot :P like since u/7 soccer till u/18's atm with all state n stuff in between

lmao, thats awesome I remember playing that as a little event when i went to Spain (Ibiza on Holiday)
    David Beckham went to USA for the money (Rich ass country) But he wants to come back to play for British teams if you read his Auto-biography.
    USA Football isn't up to European standards, as thats why USA never get anywhere in the World cup.[/b]
    u are incorrect, u must read auto-biography again :P but really any english player that goes to spanish league ends up crap ( with exception of a few )

Arthurios

got a trophy for top scorer in a football tournement, got a trophy for best player, got some gold/silver/bronze medals from tournements and won a couple of time's the league where we were playing with my football team

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast