Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

You're sporting trophies?

This is a discussion on You're sporting trophies? within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Don't know what everyone is talking about, soccer aka football has to be the worst sport in the world to ...
Page: 3

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Don't know what everyone is talking about, soccer aka football has to be the worst sport in the world to watch and play.. Ranks up there with women's golf I think lol.... Real football is 6'8 350 pound lineman jacked up on roids smashing each other... Soccer is popular though mainly cause most countries religiously only play soccer from what I seen... I noticed there is actually some decent foreign basketball players and teams recently though.. Before, when the USA B-Ball team played other countries, it was like they were playing a bunch of kids with down syndrome, now they have some competition sometimes...

Back on topic lol, the majority of my trophies is from baseball, played about 9 years of baseball before really starting to play football and b-ball...

damn i got alot :P like since u/7 soccer till u/18's atm with all state n stuff in between
    u are incorrect, u must read auto-biography again :P but really any english player that goes to spanish league ends up crap ( with exception of a few )[/b]
    David Beckham, success and fan favourite
    Michael Owen, great record from the bench, fan favourite. Made robinho look ordinary.
    Johnathon Woodgate, earned a starting position in defense (english defenders are best in the world anyway). There are 4 or 5 english defenders who could walk into any side in the world.

So no, almost every english player who plays abroad is successful. Linekar, Gazza, Keegan, Wilkins, they were all very successful. English players dont go mostly because a) the money is worse, and b) the leagues are inferior. The spanish league is terrible, and there is little depth outside the top 4 or 5 teams. Whereas the FA cup remains the best domestic cup in the world with teams from 2 divisions down knocking out the big teams. The English fans and stadiums are also the best in the world for football.

sports... ive had some for badminton

-i won the bantam district singles
    -2nd in bantam district doubles
    team awards.... our school team won first place in district for bantam, and twice, juniors.

i also got piano awards

Don't know what everyone is talking about, soccer aka football has to be the worst sport in the world to watch and play.. Ranks up there with women's golf I think lol.... Real football is 6'8 350 pound lineman jacked up on roids smashing each other... Soccer is popular though mainly cause most countries religiously only play soccer from what I seen... I noticed there is actually some decent foreign basketball players and teams recently though.. Before, when the USA B-Ball team played other countries, it was like they were playing a bunch of kids with down syndrome, now they have some competition sometimes...[/b]
    Yeah football is only the biggest sport around the world and the world cup the biggest sporting event in history. No surprise the americans won't play a sport that other countries play. Basketball: this is just netball, very few countries play it and those that do are just as good as the USA. Ice hockey: same as basketball. American football: this is just a pussy version of rugby. Rugby is much bigger around the world than american football, and its a much better sport too. Get some balls and try it. Americans suck at it though. Baseball, this is a pussy version of cricket played by fat people and only followed in Japan. Cricket is a much bigger sport worldwide than baseball.

Your sports suck and the joke is on you. World series? What a laugh.

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

If NFL football players being the size they are played without pads the way they play, they would kill each other, I've watched rugby and seen their players and how they play, no way in hell could they stand up to NFL players.. About basketball, yeah there are some good players from other countries, but the US has always been the most dominant in that sport.. OMG cricket lol, you actually watch that garbage? Horrible lol....
    I've tried watching soccer, rugby and other foreign sports, they are just terrible in comparison to the sports I watch in my opinion.. The reason other countries suck at our sports, B-ball, baseball, real football with a few exceptions is because they are use to playing their own sports, same reason as we would suck in rugby, cricket, or soccer{lol}... The world cup is the most popular to watch because the majority of foreign countries play soccer and hardly anything else... Everyone has an opinion and you like what you like and hate what you hate... Also the super bowl has been numerous years the most watched sporting event world wide and its predominately a US sport{90% US viewers lol}.. Actually hard too believe considering I think soccer is probably the most popular sport world wide...

P.S
    UFC 84, can&#39;t fooking wait............ MMA <-- Real man&#39;s sport lol

EMW

Got about ~30 medals and ~10 trophies from swimming. Once were 4th best swimmer in Finland

i have few cups and medals which i receive from bridge tournaments and championships

Banned

i have few cups and medals which i receive from bridge tournaments and championships[/b]
    That damn card game confuses me so much, so I quit learning :X

Pub games ftw!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123