Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Your Favorite FOOTBALL team all around the world

This is a discussion on Your Favorite FOOTBALL team all around the world within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Galatasaray ftw. :P...
Page: 3

alper15

Galatasaray ftw.

:P

Arthurios

face it all the turkish people out here. Besiktas have the best fans. Look to movies with Besiktas - Liverpool and just look to those fans

MANCHESTER UNITED FTW!!! #1 team in europe and gonna win champions league

GIF SUNDSVALL FTW^^

River
    Manchester
    Barca

Besiktas !! just look on youtube (typ in Carsi/Besiktas) and you will see the best fans in the world and in turkey that is a fact. Fans from fener suck they dont do shit.[/b]
    lol thanks again arthurios for interducing cArsi to me. im getting a fan of the fans.. youtubed some interview of the men who started the cArsi group and have seen what they do beside of just scream besiktas.
    they supported our soldiers with "sehitler olmez vatan bolunmez" (the fallens don't die, the nation doesn't split)
    they were against the nuclear center in turkey, supported/hated good or bad presidents.
    and their provoking slogans like "we hate all beside ataturk, even ourselfes" and many more are just godlike.
    or when besiktas had to play w/o fans they wrote on the chairs "our souls are enough"

not to mention that the stadium is BURNING in flames

cArsi ftw

Arthurios

lol thanks again arthurios for interducing cArsi to me. im getting a fan of the fans.. youtubed some interview of the men who started the cArsi group and have seen what they do beside of just scream besiktas.
    they supported our soldiers with "sehitler olmez vatan bolunmez" (the fallens don't die, the nation doesn't split)
    they were against the nuclear center in turkey, supported/hated good or bad presidents.
    and their provoking slogans like "we hate all beside ataturk, even ourselfes" and many more are just godlike.
    or when besiktas had to play w/o fans they wrote on the chairs "our souls are enough"

not to mention that the stadium is BURNING in flames
    cArsi ftw[/b]

thanks for comment bro are you turkish btw? anyway it is really amazing. I went to allot of games in netherlands/germany etc. and went 2x to besiktas and that is just fokking amazing its abnormal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkCV9ywU5ig

another nice movie ^^ to bad they are going to demolish the historic stadyum 19 of may, next year a new stadyum of 40/50000 people and the good thing is, now they can make allot more noice

a few more : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6lBmYkCgcU...feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afrwLCfSfKI...feature=related

sorry I cant help it posting about this its just something I am crazy about

but how often do u see besiktas supporters act like that? u will see them moore often throwing stuff in to the field and things like ibne hakem so dont come here and try to act that they are always like that

even tho its looks real great there not always like that

Arthurios

but how often do u see besiktas supporters act like that? u will see them moore often throwing stuff in to the field and things like ibne hakem so dont come here and try to act that they are always like that

even tho its looks real great there not always like that[/b]

You are not watching the games then, they are ALWAYS like that ALWAYS fantastic and yes you are true about that also always ibne hakem etc. but can you blaim them? If we didnt had those referee's in beginning of the season then we would have 8 points more that is 8 fokking points!! We would have been first then. But still everyone in turkey says ibne hakem etc.

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

England: Manchester United
    Spain: Real Madrid
    Portugal: Porto
    Holland: Ajax Amsterdam
    Italy: Inter Milan
    Turkey: Galatasaray
    Poland: Korona Kielce

thanks for comment bro are you turkish btw? anyway it is really amazing. I went to allot of games in netherlands/germany etc. and went 2x to besiktas and that is just fokking amazing its abnormal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkCV9ywU5ig

another nice movie ^^ to bad they are going to demolish the historic stadyum 19 of may, next year a new stadyum of 40/50000 people and the good thing is, now they can make allot more noice

a few more : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6lBmYkCgcU...feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afrwLCfSfKI...feature=related

sorry I cant help it posting about this its just something I am crazy about [/b]
    yea im from turkey ^^ living somewhere else..(somehwere in europe i guess^^)

1..2..3!

Portsmouth 657 represent!

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Barça

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast