Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

S> 83 warrior! Hot!

This is a discussion on S> 83 warrior! Hot! within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Who edited my post and why? I don't think there were any flames about anyone in my post. Is telling ...
Page: 4

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Who edited my post and why? I don't think there were any flames about anyone in my post. Is telling the potential buyers about the prevailing prices a crime or Flaming?
    I understand that seller wants to sell it for max but creating buyer awareness isn't a crime.
    Last edited by mumbojumbo; 02-19-2010 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mumbojumbo View Post
    Who edited my post and why? I don't think there were any flames about anyone in my post. Is telling the potential buyers about the prevailing prices a crime or Flaming?
    I understand that seller wants to sell it for max but creating buyer awareness isn't a crime.
    It's not crime as i know but there is a rule that u cant say anything about the price buyers want, i think thats why they edited ur post.

Lati

Quote Originally Posted by Renzuk View Post
    Im not.
    Its prolly scammer, so watch out ppl..contact me ONLY via pm here!

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hoDoo View Post
    It's not crime as i know but there is a rule that u cant say anything about the price buyers want, i think thats why they edited ur post.
    Well if that is the case why is the post of peoples claiming, I sold it for "way more than that" not edited? Technically they are also commenting on the buyer price. It has to work both ways right...not on the whims of someone. If it is a rule it is a rule. And I would like to see where is that rule mentioned. Could someone please direct me to its link.

Lati

Banned

whats the %? any more details you can shed on the account?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234