Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

jewels on war 80

This is a discussion on jewels on war 80 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; hi, which build u take it? dual roc +2 with WEs +2 or Dual fov +3 with Mino +2 ? ...
Page: 1

Dereck

Default jewels on war 80

hi, which build u take it?

dual roc +2 with WEs +2
    or
    Dual fov +3 with Mino +2 ?

other equip is iron set and krowaz set +6...

thx for reply

dual mino +2 / hv+2 and roc +2

MrGreen

dual roc +2 pe+2 we+2 sos+2 in+0

You're robbing Peter to Pay Paul... It's all about the same, its comes down to 2 things.
    1. Overall combined stats of all ur gear, and
    2. personal preference.

All of the above it good. Things to consider are do you play multiple zones....IE: DCZ and RLB / CZ. IF you play DCZ also then getting a HV is not a good choice since you can't use it there.

Persoanlly I like. WE / MINO and RoC / Fov....but I have a dcz char as well, thats why I dont go HV, but hv / fov is good also.

if u have krowaz u already got enough def to tank so ill go for mino+2 and roc+2 dunno why but never like favorins

Dereck

actualy i like better defense so i wanna chosse dual ROC +2 and WEs +2.. dont know why use mino.. there is only 4 str different and 13 def more.. , im not sure with it...

Im using dual we2, hv2, roc2, sos2 and IN on Beramus because of the mages. With this setup i have good resistances, hp and ap with a bit less defense (tryibg to balance it with krowaz7 set + passion skills), but im still thinking on dual mino3 for more AP.

well it kinda depends on what you think about the numbers in cz, nd who wuld usually get u killed more.
    i wuld always go 4 roc's alot better thn fov's anyday.
    bt 4 rings, either pe's or mino's we's cn b little usefull bt pe is great due to its nice defence nd str. bonus bt mino has a greater str. bonus thn pe's, so really pe's if lackin in defence, mino's if u like more attack power nd we's only get thm like around +3 or +2 minimum if ur lackin cash, bt really we only gd if u lack in resis nd warrior resis alrdy from its passive is really enough, plus if u hav a buffer, we's useless against pe's or mino's.

Quote Originally Posted by sinful View Post
    well it kinda depends on what you think about the numbers in cz, nd who wuld usually get u killed more.
    i wuld always go 4 roc's alot better thn fov's anyday.
    bt 4 rings, either pe's or mino's we's cn b little usefull bt pe is great due to its nice defence nd str. bonus bt mino has a greater str. bonus thn pe's, so really pe's if lackin in defence, mino's if u like more attack power nd we's only get thm like around +3 or +2 minimum if ur lackin cash, bt really we only gd if u lack in resis nd warrior resis alrdy from its passive is really enough, plus if u hav a buffer, we's useless against pe's or mino's.

Try typing full sentences so someone can comprehend what you are saying.

Quote Originally Posted by daviez View Post
    Try typing full sentences so someone can comprehend what you are saying.
    haha! ok next time I will type full sentances. =]

I think you are really limiting yourself with those options. Personally as someone who uses Krowaz and played around with uniques, if you are using Krowaz+6, you are losing a lot of Str, but gaining tons of HP/Def over a regular shell+8 build, and neither WE+2, Mino+2, or PE+2 are going to make up that str you need, what you need to invest in is dual OE+2, with 20str/20def on each ear, and on most servers they cost less to make than PE+2/WE+2.

With krowaz+6 you are already getting 1000hp/mana for a full set, and more defense than shell+8, so what you need to do is makeup Str on your uniques, and OE+3's are a perfect solution. You are also using a lot of str already on an Ironset over say WP+3/String of Skulls+2/3, or WDN/AOS+3/String of Skulls+2/3.

Ideal Build with Krowaz+6/7 is Dual OE+3, SOS+2/3, Dual ROC+2/3 or 1x ROC+2 and HV+2, and AOS+3/WDN+3, really I hate IN+0 on warriors, and WP+3's become obsolete after Krowaz game out, you really don't need more def/hp/resistences, specially if you go HV+2/3 you have so much resistences on it, and GR on the SOS+2/3.

If you do it right, with Krowaz+7 you can get stats very similar to what warriors use to get with Shell+9 and uniques with higher hp/def and lower str on them, but for much cheaper.

For example shell+9 has 19str x 5= 95........Krowaz+7 is 12x 5 pieces = 60+15 set bonus=75, so only 20 str less, but pieces like the pauldron you are getting 215def on krowaz and only 197def on shell+9. To make up the 20 str you can go OE+3 20str/20def instead of PE+2's 10str/10hp/28 def. Probably even pay less on most servers to make, and then if you use SOS+2 over IB+0, you have 13str/13hp, you can start to balance out with the 10HP/600hp/600mp bonus on the krowaz set. Sorry if this is confusing for some.

Now if you have a Krowaz+6 set, you clearly need to make up a bit more str, and won't have as high def, but still pretty high. To make up the Str you can get rid of the IN+0 which is really low str, and get AOS+3/WDN+3 and pump up 30str or 25str with GR and HP on the WDN. The ultimate goal is to get stats of a Shell+9 warrior, but with the discount of only paying for Krowaz+6/7.

listen Mr. Dagwood hes an experienced warrior ^^. Ap is the way to go... I would get krowaz +7, jewel would be warrior pendant, string of skull, rocs and mino or plat earing (depend if you want more resis or ac). Opal earing are kinda hard to find and i love reaching almost 14k with undy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranozor View Post
    listen Mr. Dagwood hes an experienced warrior ^^. Ap is the way to go... I would get krowaz +7, jewel would be warrior pendant, string of skull, rocs and mino or plat earing (depend if you want more resis or ac). Opal earing are kinda hard to find and i love reaching almost 14k with undy.
    It might just depend on your server, I know I was able to buy OE+2 for under 10gbs in merchant when PE+0 was 6gb. Even now with PE+0 at 650, still can find OE+0 for under 150mil each, if you set up buying merchant u should be able to make dual +3's for less than cost of PE+2. The reason I will never use Mino Ears is because they are junk when combined, they only go up 2str per combine, while OE's go up 4str per combine.

So while Mino start off with 9 str and Opal ear only 8 str, OE's quickly pass Mino's. Mino+3 is only 15str/6def, while OE's are 20str/20def, now you really don't need that extra resistance or hp if you are going Krowaz/SOS build, u give up too much Def and Str with those as ears.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranozor View Post
    It might just depend on your server, I know I was able to buy OE+2 for under 10gbs in merchant when PE+0 was 6gb. Even now with PE+0 at 650, still can find OE+0 for under 150mil each, if you set up buying merchant u should be able to make dual +3's for less than cost of PE+2. The reason I will never use Mino Ears is because they are junk when combined, they only go up 2str per combine, while OE's go up 4str per combine.

So while Mino start off with 9 str and Opal ear only 8 str, OE's quickly pass Mino's. Mino+3 is only 15str/6def, while OE's are 20str/20def, now you really don't need that extra resistance or hp if you are going Krowaz/SOS build, u give up too much Def and Str with those as ears.

If you want resistance at least go HV+2/3, you won't be giving up str, they are cheaper, about half the cost of a roc. HV+3 is 18str/15hp 25 def 125hp, Roc+3 17str/17hp and 125hp 45def, so you have 1 str more than Roc, 2hp less, but gain 50FR/50LR/18GR, and the 20def loss is less than the def loss you'd have by going dual Mino over dual Opal....

Mino+3 6def x 2= 12def, and OE+3 20def x 2 = 40def, so you lose 28 def lose and 10str. Also you gain more Resistance in all except GR (which you gain on SOS+3) than you'd have going dual Mino by using HV+3/Roc+3 and dual OE+3, don't lose str, and have more def, than over a dual Mino+3/dual roc+3 build, it's cheaper. The only plus side going dual Mino/Roc like 400hp more 320HP on dual Mino and +2hp on Roc+3 over HV+3, but as I pointed out you'd be sacrificing Str/Def, and 400hp is like 1 hit from a babashopper anyhow, not a big deal.

Lexus

platinium earring +2's
    heros valors +2's
    sos+2
    iron neck
    +7 krovaz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast