Wiri (Undefe) x Rapp (Between +5rev and +9rev)

This is a discussion on Wiri (Undefe) x Rapp (Between +5rev and +9rev) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Excluding items, thinking only in weapon, what would be best? Wirinom (undefeatable) +7 or Raptor (Between +7rev and +9rev)? And ...
Page: 1

N0rseman

Default Wiri (Undefe) x Rapp (Between +5rev and +9rev)

Excluding items, thinking only in weapon, what would be best?
    Wirinom (undefeatable) +7 or Raptor (Between +7rev and +9rev)?

And about the skill "Scream"is normal fail almost all the time? Somewhere between 60%.

N0rseman

Hi guys this os not a spam topic!
    I have one Rapp+9 rev and one old friend have one Chaos Wiri+8 and one Undef+7 !!
    This guy told me if i get lvl 75 and him dont get no one offer we gona trade my Rapp for Wiri Undef +7 ...

So... Is a good trade??

Banned

+9reb raptor is better then wirinom

Horrible trade. Don't take the Undefeat Wirinom. 7str on an cz warrior adds about 3ap to the weapon, hence a personal sword+7 172/70 has 7str/7hp, and it gives same AP as a Avedon+2 reb which is 175ap. So that 7str on the Personal's weapon only added 3ap to the weapons overall bonus. Which means a Wirinom+7 is basically a 181/100 weapon, with the exception that AP from str doesn't get effected by weapon damage. Now why would you trade 181/100 for a 199/86 weapon, makes no sense. Trust me I've used that damn undefeat effect so many times, and orcs still get tped out like crazy, maybe in a year it has gotten me a few kills tops. I hate the effect, much rather have the Bombastic, not a fan of the sweet kiss because of the negative effect it has when you had someone down to 500hp and they got 2k scroll on, when effect kicks off they lose 0 hp, but when it runs off they get healed 2K, that needs to be fixed, costs you big time in duals. If you don't dual then Sweet Kiss is fine for PK because most are using undying. Chaos is hand downs the best, and that is why it costs so much more. I'd personally probably get more kills with a chaos+7 over an undefeat+8, just my opinion after using them. Raptor is clearly worth more, horrible trade, and horrible friend to even try and make that offer.

N0rseman

Quote Originally Posted by knight12341 View Post
    +9reb raptor is better then wirinom

Thanks for the tip !

N0rseman

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    Horrible trade. Don't take the Undefeat Wirinom. 7str on an cz warrior adds about 3ap to the weapon, hence a personal sword+7 172/70 has 7str/7hp, and it gives same AP as a Avedon+2 reb which is 175ap. So that 7str on the Personal's weapon only added 3ap to the weapons overall bonus. Which means a Wirinom+7 is basically a 181/100 weapon, with the exception that AP from str doesn't get effected by weapon damage. Now why would you trade 181/100 for a 199/86 weapon, makes no sense. Trust me I've used that damn undefeat effect so many times, and orcs still get tped out like crazy, maybe in a year it has gotten me a few kills tops. I hate the effect, much rather have the Bombastic, not a fan of the sweet kiss because of the negative effect it has when you had someone down to 500hp and they got 2k scroll on, when effect kicks off they lose 0 hp, but when it runs off they get healed 2K, that needs to be fixed, costs you big time in duals. If you don't dual then Sweet Kiss is fine for PK because most are using undying. Chaos is hand downs the best, and that is why it costs so much more. I'd personally probably get more kills with a chaos+7 over an undefeat+8, just my opinion after using them. Raptor is clearly worth more, horrible trade, and horrible friend to even try and make that offer.

Well ... apparently someone was trying to screw me.
    So I will stay with my Rapp.
    I thought she would not have much effect, with so many Rapp +8/+5rev...
    I know that mine is better than these ... but as yet had not tested the Wiri (Undef) thought it might be better !!

I do not know how much is a Chaos Wiri lately, but I think i can not buy or make it ... so, i'll continue with my Rapp.
    Now I must find a way to make money to buy real uniques ...
    But for now there's no way I'm still -70 ...

Thanks for the tip dagwood!

oddzialowy

rappy is better

N0rseman

Quote Originally Posted by oddzialowy View Post
    rappy is better

Thanks for the tip !!