Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

about BLEACH of recent.

This is a discussion on about BLEACH of recent. within the Anime and Manga forums, part of the General Entertainment category; i guess this is a rant, but they just recently took a 2 week break from airing, and all they ...
Page: 1

i guess this is a rant, but they just recently took a 2 week break from airing, and all they have aired for the past month or so is fillers, when the manga is PLENTY far ahead now, wtf? just ranting :angry:

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

i guess this is a rant, but they just recently took a 2 week break from airing, and all they have aired for the past month or so is fillers, when the manga is PLENTY far ahead now, wtf? just ranting :angry:[/b]
    This week's episode was the last filler for now.

yeh i heard, so im in hope of espada's return, but didnt they realize aizen hadnt full awoken the cube yet, so all the espada he "created" arent even from the things full power, so he is gonna come back with more than likely 10x more powerful espada, and ichigo will probly have to undergo some time of training(probly more vizard training so he can use his mask longer/more efficient) i dont know i dont keep up with manga.

[spoiler]well from the arrancar arc of the anime its said that during his fight w/ grimmjow in his resurrected form that ichi in his hollow bankai is at at about the same power lvl if not higher than an espada currently :S now the manga i recently read and i loved that seeing theres no filler of the new captain arc ^_^ and even during the captain filler arc... ichi proves his hollow form is perhaps greater than an espada cause even under the power of captain amagai's bakkoutou which suppresses the shinigamai's power he is still able to fight in an equal fight so but i cant wait for the manga chapters to be animated cause i wanna see kennie-chans fight w/ the odd espada w/ the multi-arms from the manga xD but i still also want kennie-chan to either learn his swords name or do that + go bankai... cause his would rape [/spoiler]

[spoiler]well from the arrancar arc of the anime its said that during his fight w/ grimmjow in his resurrected form that ichi in his hollow bankai is at at about the same power lvl if not higher than an espada currently :S now the manga i recently read and i loved that seeing theres no filler of the new captain arc ^_^ and even during the captain filler arc... ichi proves his hollow form is perhaps greater than an espada cause even under the power of captain amagai's bakkoutou which suppresses the shinigamai's power he is still able to fight in an equal fight so but i cant wait for the manga chapters to be animated cause i wanna see kennie-chans fight w/ the odd espada w/ the multi-arms from the manga xD but i still also want kennie-chan to either learn his swords name or do that + go bankai... cause his would rape [/spoiler][/b]
    yeh i know, it finall aired and does look like the end of the fillers, happy.

Yep the fillers did end last week, Were about to get to some cool fights like byakua, myri, kenpachi, still all have prolly 2 episodes each. Remember we havent even seen nel transform yet

EDIT wow after watching that i was thorougly disappointed, almost 15 minutes of catching up. Notoria* is a hard ass though so is izazel* bout time to see some good fights.

first episode of which was a huge recap ._. but they also introduced epsada #5 2 more episodes and we see nel transform into her real espada form

but also to the topic maker as to why they take many breaks and do fillers... if you read the manga youd notice its only maybe at max 1-2 full seasons ahead of the anime so that means the anime kindve has to slow down as its based off the manga which means it cant get ahead of it D:

Banned

Lol @ Szayel.

Nnoitra's a little queer ._.

I think somehow Grimmjow is gonna end up saving Ichigo somewhere to "return the favor". (But mainly so they can fight again someday.) I mean...Grimmjow doesn't even like Aizen anyway. Join the good side Grimmjow, they have milk!

-Lol @ Szayel.

Nnoitra's a little queer ._.

I think somehow Grimmjow is gonna end up saving Ichigo somewhere to "return the favor". (But mainly so they can fight again someday.) I mean...Grimmjow doesn't even like Aizen anyway. Join the good side Grimmjow, they have milk![/b]
    Its kinda true but these two actually become hard asses at several points, and are some really cool expendable charectors.

I would really like to see grimmjow turn good. It would add an amazing amount of the good/bad blood between chars. Kind of like the goku/vegeta love hate relationship. That would be a kick ass twist though.

Banned

Its kinda true but these two actually become hard asses at several points, and are some really cool expendable charectors.

I would really like to see grimmjow turn good. It would add an amazing amount of the good/bad blood between chars. Kind of like the goku/vegeta love hate relationship. That would be a kick ass twist though.[/b]
    Lol, I like Szayel. I think the guy's funny the way he just fucked around with Renji.

Nnoitra, I'll accept what you said, but I just don't like how stupid he is. "RAWRZZZZ I AM TEH BESTTTTTTTTTTTT. RANKS 1-4 ARE BETTER DEN ME BUT I ARR DA BESTZZZZZZZZZZ."

I'm all for Grimmjow going good. I agree that the Goku/Vegeta relationship would work really well for Ichigo/Grimmjow. I also hope that somehow Ulquiorra becomes good, because he's my favorite character and I don't want him to die. Maybe, something to do with Ichigo beats him then he says some shit like "I am not worthy to serve Aizen-sama." and then rescues Orihime (I heard she got captured again by Stark.) and runs with her into the sunset.

YAY!

Wow i knew nel was hot but her voice killed her for me.

Wow i knew nel was hot but her voice killed her for me.[/b]
    lol, yea her voice is like wtffffffffffffffffffff

Banned

lol @ her after she shot back the cero and jumped all over ichigo. priceless.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Wow i knew nel was hot but her voice killed her for me.[/b]
    That voice is really really creepy o.o''

WTF Kenpachi for the WIN :P

Next couple weeks of bleach will be phenominal

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast