Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

about BLEACH of recent.

This is a discussion on about BLEACH of recent. within the Anime and Manga forums, part of the General Entertainment category; WTF Kenpachi for the WIN :P Next couple weeks of bleach will be phenominal[/b] Should be lol yep....
Page: 2

WTF Kenpachi for the WIN :P

Next couple weeks of bleach will be phenominal[/b]
    Should be lol yep.

finally get to see kennie after so many episodes w/o him =[

one thing i wanna see though: kennie learning his swords name/going bankai and yachiru in a fight/releasing her sword or going bankai ._. cause out of all the captains and vice-captains theyre the only ones we havent seen released forms for yet

finally get to see kennie after so many episodes w/o him =[

one thing i wanna see though: kennie learning his swords name/going bankai and yachiru in a fight/releasing her sword or going bankai ._. cause out of all the captains and vice-captains theyre the only ones we havent seen released forms for yet [/b]
    Kennie's zanpaktou is always released remember in episode 37(I think) he say's that he doesnt have enough reiatsu to seal it, because its so powerful. The flash cry im thinking might be uririchi's final move, but you never know.

Wow another kick ass episode cant wait til next week

well him and ichi both have released swords but kennie cant go bankai =[ cause during the episodes ichi regains his powers in like episodes 17-20 or so they remark on it of being fully released at all times

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Surprise surprise this week's episode was just as boring as I expected..
    Less talk more pew pew plx !

honestly to me, kenpachi will more than likely take off his eye patch as Nnorita uses his release form and they will have a small but epic fight. then kenpachi will win and just be like "heh...pansy" and then orihime btw needs to stop just starting at Ichigo lying there dying and heal him ffs.
    this is cool an all, but you gotta remember, Nnortia is onyl #5, and the first time Ichigo faught Ulquiorra, Ulq beat the piss outta Ichi, without drawing his weapon or release form. so expect a lonnng Hueco Muendo era.
    but im sure i will love it, just like the saving Rukia from soul society turned out to be like 50 episodes when it could have been like 15.

Yeah it is a really cool story but get pretty boring after a bit. Guess you havent read the manga.

nah i havent, work a lot, so i'd rather just watch 1 episode every week
    saves the suspense. and watching an episode is less work then reading the manga, so...it helps

wow this should be a good series, i really liked the manga

yeh since i dont read the manga yet(probably gonna start) it just got back to Aizen and guess what more fillers >.>, maybe by this time next year Aizen will actually do something(someone already told me in the manga he does, but i dont wanna know)

yeh since i dont read the manga yet(probably gonna start) it just got back to Aizen and guess what more fillers >.>, maybe by this time next year Aizen will actually do something(someone already told me in the manga he does, but i dont wanna know)[/b]
    no bro turn back the pendulum arent fillers, and actually were the most interesting part of the whole story except for maybe the papa kurasaki and papa ishida. Your in for a real treat especially since you didnt read the manga.

oh someone told me turn back the pendulum was just a filler and it was lies, i saw it was about urahara becomeing captain, and how most of the vizard were captain/vice captains, whcih sounded awesome to see, but thx for telling me, friend almost convinced me they were a lie.

ok pendelum was nice, but honestly that was all extremely predictable, and now the new filler is SUCH SHIT, wow i cant believe its this gay, they look like fucking power rangers, had to vent.

Banned

it's only one more episode of it im pretty sure. next episode is titled

"Karakuraizer's Last Day"
    "Karakuraizā saigo no hi" (カラクライザー最後の日)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast