Angel Densetsu

This is a discussion on Angel Densetsu within the Anime and Manga forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Description: From Manga-Sketchbook: The story is of Kitano Seiichirou, a very kind and pure-hearted young man, with a horrifying, monstrous ...
Page: 1

Description:
    From Manga-Sketchbook:
    The story is of Kitano Seiichirou, a very kind and pure-hearted young man, with a horrifying, monstrous face. People being what they are, they think he's a terrifying delinquent, and there are plenty of chance misunderstandings (coupled with Kitano's convenient inability to understand what's happening around him) that propel him into the position of "school guardian", a.k.a. head thug on campus.

Genre:
    Action Comedy Martial Arts Romance School Life Shounen[/b]
    well lately ive been hooked on mangas and came across this about a month or so ago and found it very entertaining but was wondering if anyone who read mangas could give me a manga to read thats kindve like this

would love to read more mangas in the same theme as this D:

WhimsicalOrangeRoad

Excellent manga, one of my top favorite mangas. Made a topic awhile ago and had no replies hahaha.

Ocha ni Gosu
    Gorio
    Kongou Banchou

These three manga are the most similar to Angel Densetsu
    They are pretty good too but they are not completed

where do you read your mangas at? i normally use www.onemanga.com but they dont seem to have any of these :\

WhimsicalOrangeRoad

mangafox.com