Black Cat

This is a discussion on Black Cat within the Anime and Manga forums, part of the General Entertainment category; good manga, 185 chapters complete...i just finished it in 2 days lol info: In the world of Black Cat, Chronos, ...
Page: 1

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

good manga, 185 chapters complete...i just finished it in 2 days lol

info:
    In the world of Black Cat, Chronos, an organization bent on world peace, rules one third of the world's economy through underground control of almost every kind of business. To maintain the balance of the world, Chronos is essential, and there is the need for people to protect Chronos. There are special elite assassins with Orichalcum-made weapons called the Chrono Numbers who work for Chronos. When the thirteenth Chrono Number Train Heartnet, also known as Black Cat, meets a Sweeper named Saya Minatsuki, she opens his eyes and helps him see that he has choices as whether to kill his victims or not. He leaves Chronos but Creed Diskenth resents the way that Saya changes the elite assassin's life, and murders her. Two years later, Train is a Sweeper and travelling with his partners Sven Vollfied and Eve as the story follows their adventures of catching bounties and protecting/relying on one another.[/b]
    where to read:
    http://www.onemanga.com/Black_Cat/

wtf thats what my irl friend kept telling me was really good! i should take a look seeiing how 2 ppl recommend it

cama, what would u rate it on a scale of 1-10 for the following

1: action
    2. pyschological
    3. character development

thanks

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

wtf thats what my irl friend kept telling me was really good! i should take a look seeiing how 2 ppl recommend it
    cama, what would u rate it on a scale of 1-10 for the following

1: action
    2. pyschological
    3. character development
    thanks [/b]
    eh wont use numbers since that varies too much :P my 5 could be ur 9 or my 9 could be ur 3 etc lol

action...quite entertaining even the simplest of fights in the manga are enjoyable and there are quite a lot of fights since the whole manga is basicly about bounty hunters and the sort

psychological...dont really get what u mean by this -_-

character development...honestly there isnt much development to the characters in my opinion til the near end...the main 2 characters pretty much stay as how they are throughout the whole manga, eve(3rd main character) is the only character who actually develops as the story progresses...but all that is understandable as the 2 main characters start the story as already developed characters, one being a pretty famous ex-cop and other being the top assassin in the world...in fact if anything id say the villians of the story develop far more than the main good characters xD

its a simple but entertaining manga...theres no wrapping ur mind around whats going on or hidden meanings or anything like that like some mangas(naruto for example) its all straight forward and to the point and done in a way thats very entertaining to read

eh wont use numbers since that varies too much :P my 5 could be ur 9 or my 9 could be ur 3 etc lol

action...quite entertaining even the simplest of fights in the manga are enjoyable and there are quite a lot of fights since the whole manga is basicly about bounty hunters and the sort

psychological...dont really get what u mean by this -_-

character development...honestly there isnt much development to the characters in my opinion til the near end...the main 2 characters pretty much stay as how they are throughout the whole manga, eve(3rd main character) is the only character who actually develops as the story progresses...but all that is understandable as the 2 main characters start the story as already developed characters, one being a pretty famous ex-cop and other being the top assassin in the world...in fact if anything id say the villians of the story develop far more than the main good characters xD
    its a simple but entertaining manga...theres no wrapping ur mind around whats going on or hidden meanings or anything like that like some mangas(naruto for example) its all straight forward and to the point and done in a way thats very entertaining to read[/b]
    oh hmmm icic thanks

psychological is like deathnote/code geass||| the brain fights

Dark_sith

reminded me about the Getbackers...it was alright...