Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Bleach manga series

This is a discussion on Bleach manga series within the Anime and Manga forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Since everyone discussed Bleach's new chapter in the Naruto topic I figured I'd make a Bleach thread aswell. -107 was ...
Page: 1

ultimaliaz

Since everyone discussed Bleach's new chapter in the Naruto topic I figured I'd make a Bleach thread aswell.

-107 was so awesome I fucking loved how Shinji ripped through Aizen's Kidou/kyouku suigetsu.

Howmuch would you give this chapter?
    Discuss away

Btw I colored that scene and made it transparent, just sharin (twas a rushjob lol 30min)
    http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/7016/sh...encopycoaf0.png

Dark_sith

[spoiler]So we now know the Vaizard have 4 former captains [/spoiler] good chapter explains some stuff.....

nocomment

[spoiler]So we now know the Vaizard have 4 former captains [/spoiler] good chapter explains some stuff.....[/b]
    and some lieuntenant :-0

ultimaliaz

Yeah, still 2 captains we didn't see yet right? 10th who went away and 11th.
    As for the vaizards, I hope Mashiro is the 10th >_<

Dark_sith

Well we know Ichigo&#39;s dad was a captain at some point probably around the flashback time, maybe Mashiro was the other one...

ultimaliaz

I think Isshin might be in squad 0 imo.

sexyrexy

so much is unrevealing itself now so interesting.. cant wait till friday for new manga

ultimaliaz

so much is unrevealing itself now so interesting.. cant wait till friday for new manga[/b]
    Me neither :blink: I wanne know what the maggots nest is

ultimaliaz

DAMN this chapter was so awesome! Yoruichi teasing chibi Byakuya xDDD also great plotpacing with urahara and mayuri.
    anyone noticed it ended the same way it started? I mean it starts with Urahara recruiting Mayuri and it ends with aizen recruiting Gin. great writing kubo

ultimaliaz

Lol seems like Bleach isn&#39;t as liked as Naruto... anyway, I found the chapter pretty amazing. I came twice when I saw Mashiro&#39;s hollow form xD it fits her prefectly. I Can&#39;t wait for Tessai and Urahara to save the day next chapter!

Lol seems like Bleach isn&#39;t as liked as Naruto... anyway, I found the chapter pretty amazing. I came twice when I saw Mashiro&#39;s hollow form xD it fits her prefectly. I Can&#39;t wait for Tessai and Urahara to save the day next chapter![/b]
    The problem with bleach is that the story has quite a lot of what you can call... "plotholes" theres many unexplained stuff that dont make sense, and they keep jumping back and forth, making the story very confusing, and at times, not even exciting. I seriously dont think they need so many chapters to explain what happened in the past, i mean it could be just like 3-4 chapters to summarize it all (like naruto) but no im not interested in the past, i just wanna know what happens lateron.

ultimaliaz

Lol yeah bleach is full of plotkai but some fights are good imo. The Kenpachi/Noitra was horrible cus of the plottwist >_< tho
    Also I think these flashbacks are better than the main storyline

animakuz

kensei got stabbed in almost same place as ichigo wen he lost his shinigami powers then had to go thru the thing where he almost became a hollow to get back his powers and as a result awakened the hollow and thus the vaizard powers and kensei looks like how ichigo looked wen they did the hollowization or w/e to get him to control his vaizard powers :blink:

Lol yeah bleach is full of plotkai but some fights are good imo. The Kenpachi/Noitra was horrible cus of the plottwist >_< tho
    Also I think these flashbacks are better than the main storyline [/b]
    yeah that fight was pretty horrible :/ i wish they would keep talking about how ichigo develops his vizard powers, how he trains, and those stuff.... not quite interested in what happened a billion years ago~!!!!!!

Dark_sith

Tousen rocking the fro in chapter -100 :lol: wonder what Kisuke will do when he arrives for back up and what Aizen is going to do tot he rest of them

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast