Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Bleach manga series

This is a discussion on Bleach manga series within the Anime and Manga forums, part of the General Entertainment category; hmmmm.... seams like aizen was a bad guy from the start... .. wonder how he was never kicked from the ...
Page: 2

hmmmm.... seams like aizen was a bad guy from the start... .. wonder how he was never kicked from the 13 captains up until the ichigo part O.o

bleh... this chapter was the best one in quite a long time ^^

ultimaliaz

agreed, best chapter in a long time. Best part was when Tousen revealed himself xD Hiyori slashing Shinji was pretty badass too

iiason

i just youtube them xD

well i love all this kind of flashback to see what happened before, the chapter of this week was very awesome i never liked tousen

ultimaliaz

Fucking Urahara FTW I came when I saw the panel he jumped at Aizen 'à la wonderweiss' xDD

urahara is the best... one of my wishes was to see urahara fighting using benihime could be so wonderful.

ultimaliaz

Same here, benihime is f-ing sweet

omg i just read the bleach manga of this week and no fight's no benihime... i guess that what this sword really does still being a mystery

man i hate bleach more and more now... aizen is like godmode, haxorz, speedhack and shit man...... when he's only a lieutenant, he already has god-like powers..... i dont like how the story is developed.... like how aizen who is super strong was only lieutenant and shit :/ bleh.. hard to explain...

but i think urahara us also ub3r strong too... seeing how aizen stopped his actions and shit infront of urahara... i dont think its because of that fat guy, since aizen wasnt even a wee bit scared of his attack thingy, and even counter-ed it

ultimaliaz

man i hate bleach more and more now... aizen is like godmode, haxorz, speedhack and shit man...... when he's only a lieutenant, he already has god-like powers..... i dont like how the story is developed.... like how aizen who is super strong was only lieutenant and shit :/ bleh.. hard to explain...

but i think urahara us also ub3r strong too... seeing how aizen stopped his actions and shit infront of urahara... i dont think its because of that fat guy, since aizen wasnt even a wee bit scared of his attack thingy, and even counter-ed it[/b]
    It's all an act, Aizen could easily be a captain (which he became later) but now he wanted to be Shinji's Vice to keep an eye on him.

but i think urahara us also ub3r strong too... seeing how aizen stopped his actions and shit infront of urahara... i dont think its because of that fat guy, since aizen wasnt even a wee bit scared of his attack thingy, and even counter-ed it[/b]
    that's because we dont know aizen's story.. and we dont know where he comes from... but i really like how manga is going..

Badman nah bleach.

ahhh this chapter was much better...

So those vaizards..... the story behind them~!

not bad chapter ^^

Dark_sith

ahhh this chapter was much better...

So those vaizards..... the story behind them~!
    not bad chapter ^^[/b]

The best has yet to come, going to be a big battle soon h34r:

The best has yet to come, going to be a big battle soon h34r:[/b]
    yeah probably. :P i wonder who's gonna fight with who? Oo" and maybe urahara introduces them to their vaizard skills

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast