Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bleach The Movie 3: Fade to Black

This is a discussion on Bleach The Movie 3: Fade to Black within the Anime and Manga forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Hey guys! Have any of you seen the bleach movie mentioned? if you've seen it, what do you think? I ...
Page: 1

Default Bleach The Movie 3: Fade to Black

Hey guys!
    Have any of you seen the bleach movie mentioned? if you've seen it, what do you think? I think it was awesome! I think it got more action and story than the Naruto movies does, even though I like Naruto better than Bleach, not much though

-Ravous

Quote Originally Posted by RavouS View Post
    Hey guys!
    Have any of you seen the bleach movie mentioned? if you've seen it, what do you think? I think it was awesome! I think it got more action and story than the Naruto movies does, even though I like Naruto better than Bleach, not much though

-Ravous
    Actually both the animes are worn out from me, It's the same thing over and over - People pwn the character's, then all of the sudden they get a god mode power boost and pwned everyone's face.

And, To me this movie actually Lacked action, As far as a story goes their wasn't much - Hell, Half the story was the fact they FORGOT xD;.

The one naruto movie that opens up to a war scene imo is much more action based then this one for sure xD. But, Both of their movies are pretty much trash imo.

I agree with victory, found the movie lacking any action. I like DDR much better in comparison and im not much of a whitey chan fan. But on a positive note Hats off to urahara who pwns all, did enjoy seeing in captains garb pwning some abnormal reiatsu.

Well, I say it was ok. They never really introduce anything new except seeing uraha in captain garb fighting and a hollow parasite thingy. the end battle is should to be cool but it sucked. I expected Ichigo to put on his mask and Getsuga Tenshou!!! everyone. Yea this movie's pretty boring.

Quote Originally Posted by IAM_GOD View Post
    Well, I say it was ok. They never really introduce anything new except seeing uraha in captain garb fighting and a hollow parasite thingy. the end battle is should to be cool but it sucked. I expected Ichigo to put on his mask and Getsuga Tenshou!!! everyone. Yea this movie's pretty boring.
    Yea the only plus thing was they finally had Kenpachi do something useful outside of the fight between him and Ichi and him and the espada arrancar guy xD;.

And yea... Ichigo was lame, I Still don't even know why Kon was in the movie - NOR do I understand how Urahara went their, as he was completely banished from their realm if I'm not mistaken >.>; Although, it was cool I was hoping to see some of the captain's bankai's and same with Urahara D:

Hmm, I don't agree with you guys at all. Yes, the Naruto movies look a lot like each other, but I don't think that of the Bleach movies.... and the story is much better in Bleach, look at the story Rukia goes through with the "enemies", sure it might have been used before, but I like it.... And sounds more like you guys almost only looks at the action....

Hmm, I don't agree with you guys at all. Yes, the Naruto movies look a lot like each other, but I don't think that of the Bleach movies.... and the story is much better in Bleach, look at the story Rukia goes through with the "enemies", sure it might have been used before, but I like it.... And sounds more like you guys almost only looks at the action....
    What kind of content could you pull from that? Hollow gets set free, hollow encases 1/3 of soul society, hollow obsessed with rukia in former existence, hollow takes control of rukia and erases her from everyones memory. Ichigo magically remembers, goes and pwns everyone while only putting on his mask early and not again. To whoever reads this who hasnt watched the movie yet, you'll thank me i just saved you an hour + of your life.

Serioulsy compared to DDR this was a fail, no content, no action, no nothing. I personally think that their current filler is 100% better than this movie.

Btw what is wrong with looking for action, from a story that is almost entirely based on its action. Almost every manga/anime made from this series has some type of action. Why would we as readers/watchers expect any different from a highly anticipated movie. Also i didnt like the naruto movies at all this far the repetition of kage bushin, and rasengan, and naruto overcoming amazing odds in a poorly told story just doesnt do much for me.

Quote Originally Posted by deathbob View Post
    What kind of content could you pull from that? Hollow gets set free, hollow encases 1/3 of soul society, hollow obsessed with rukia in former existence, hollow takes control of rukia and erases her from everyones memory. Ichigo magically remembers, goes and pwns everyone while only putting on his mask early and not again.
    Lol, where the hell do you get the "hollow obsessed with rukia in former existence, hollow takes control of rukia and erases her from everyones memory" from? It's actually the hollow that "takes over" the siblings and they take over Rukia.......

Btw what is wrong with looking for action, from a story that is almost entirely based on its action.
    There is nothing wrong with looking for action, but that wasn't what I said.... I said you were only looking at the action. It doesn't sound like you look at the story in-depth.... look at the small details.....

Lol, where the hell do you get the "hollow obsessed with rukia in former existence, hollow takes control of rukia and erases her from everyones memory" from? It's actually the hollow that "takes over" the siblings and they take over Rukia.......

There is nothing wrong with looking for action, but that wasn't what I said.... I said you were only looking at the action. It doesn't sound like you look at the story in-depth.... look at the small details.....
    Wait....you mean their was a story?

did we watch the same movie... No, siblings sacrifice themselves to save rukia, they take the hollow into themselves, Then get tped to hueco mundo. And basically become hollow's themselves, with the ability to bend space. Just like all other hollow's they died missing something, hence the hole, in this case they were missing Rukia. It wasnt the hollow taking control of them, but actually the opposite. BTW if you want my proof just rewatch from about 33mins on in the second half of the movie. Really not a good story.

Still it could have been amazingly better, it was no better than any below average episode fighting a normal hollow. I am being critical because the other 3 movies were very good imo. Not one positive thing really went into or came from this movie, especially since we had to wait 9 months for it.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

i saw it today though its was alright..

i only enjoyed its cuz of the 15 minutes zaraki came out.

i wish there was a zaraki movie.. he pwns so hard..

id suck his dick ANY day
    Last edited by gimmecookiesnao; 10-07-2009 at 03:11 AM.

did we watch the same movie... No, siblings sacrifice themselves to save rukia, they take the hollow into themselves, Then get tped to hueco mundo. And (1) basically become hollow's themselves, with the ability to bend space. Just like all other hollow's they died missing something, hence the hole, in this case they were missing Rukia. It wasnt the hollow taking control of them, but actually the opposite. BTW if you want my proof just rewatch from about 33mins on in the second half of the movie. Really not a good story.

Still it could have been amazingly better, (2) it was no better than any below average episode fighting a normal hollow. I am being critical because (3) the other 3 movies were very good imo. Not one positive thing really went into or came from this movie, especially since we had to wait 9 months for it.
    1. No, they don't. As you said yourself, they take over the hollow and thus gaining its powers, but not its mind (killing intent etc.), but they still decide that shinigami's their enemies because of the "hollow-shinigami" tried to kill them, Rukia protected them but they had to sacrifice themselves to save Rukia...
    2. Again with the "only-looking-for-action" thing... I'm not talking about the normal episodes, as a movie doesn't have to be bound/comparable together with the episodes...
    3. The only movie I think was better, is the 1st movie.... and where do you get the 3 other movies from? This is the 3rd....

1. No, they don't. As you said yourself, they take over the hollow and thus gaining its powers, but not its mind (killing intent etc.), but they still decide that shinigami's their enemies because of the "hollow-shinigami" tried to kill them, Rukia protected them but they had to sacrifice themselves to save Rukia...
    2. Again with the "only-looking-for-action" thing... I'm not talking about the normal episodes, as a movie doesn't have to be bound/comparable together with the episodes...
    3. The only movie I think was better, is the 1st movie.... and where do you get the 3 other movies from? This is the 3rd....
    1. you agreed with me maybe i expressed my point poorly.
    3. Sealed sword frenzy, memories of noone/nobody(its one or the other), Diamond dust rebellion, fade to black. I might be wrong maybe one is a mini movie or something. You didnt think DDR was good?

I understood the story, just found it lacking. You know maybe finding a piece of something royal, or them not joining with rukia and fighting 3 v 1 or something would have been neat. Alot of hype and anticipation for not a hell of alot, kind of like making it all the way third to be cut off going for the HR. Normally i wouldnt bitch because you rarely see any good movies but the forementioned bleach movies have all been good/great. Filled with huge amounts of story content, and action.

1. you agreed with me maybe i expressed my point poorly.
    3. Sealed sword frenzy, memories of noone/nobody(its one or the other), Diamond dust rebellion, fade to black. I might be wrong maybe one is a mini movie or something. You didnt think DDR was good?

I understood the story, just found it lacking. You know maybe finding a piece of something royal, or them not joining with rukia and fighting 3 v 1 or something would have been neat. Alot of hype and anticipation for not a hell of alot, kind of like making it all the way third to be cut off going for the HR. Normally i wouldnt bitch because you rarely see any good movies but the forementioned bleach movies have all been good/great. Filled with huge amounts of story content, and action.
    1. Ye, I think you expressed yourself poorly
    2. I've never heard anything about Sealed Sword Frenzy and this movie is called "Bleach The Movie 3, so it must be the 3rd...
    3. Like I said, I think the 1st movie was the best...

1. Ye, I think you expressed yourself poorly
    2. I've never heard anything about Sealed Sword Frenzy and this movie is called "Bleach The Movie 3, so it must be the 3rd...
    3. Like I said, I think the 1st movie was the best...
    Sealed sword frenzy is on OVA and only like half an hour long. Barely a movie >

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast