Claymore

This is a discussion on Claymore within the Anime and Manga forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Anybody know if their will be a season two of the anime Claymore? I fell inlove with the 1st season ...
Page: 1

RAY

Default Claymore

Anybody know if their will be a season two of the anime Claymore? I fell inlove with the 1st season and reading the manga's isn't good enough for me. I need a season Two! Any news on this will be greatly appreciated.

The manga just finished, so maybe in a future producers will make the second part, altho i'd prefer to them to make another final or atleast a good one , so they can continue with the story.

Btw, even when u don't like it, read the manga , u will be surprised

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NighT HunTer View Post
    The manga just finished, so maybe in a future producers will make the second part, altho i'd prefer to them to make another final or atleast a good one , so they can continue with the story.

The manga just finished? Dafuq you talking about, it's still ongoing and not even near the end.
    @RAY There's been rumors coming and going about the season 2 but nothing has been confirmed. You might want to read the manga because it's a bit different from the anime and goes past where the anime ends. Idk if the season 2 will ever be made and if it is, it'll most likely be a remake and follow the manga instead of getting off the tracks. If you've watched the Full Metal Alchemist you'll know what I'm talking about.

Little archer Senior Member

do extra seasons for animes usually take this many years for them to happen?

Quote Originally Posted by NighT HunTer View Post

misprint by monthly shonen jump the last chapter that came out they printed "END" on the last page but it was a mistake

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    do extra seasons for animes usually take this many years for them to happen?
    No, it doesn't but it can happen. The anime doesn't exactly follow the manga so they'd pretty much have to come up with a whole new story so idk if it'll ever happen.

Quote Originally Posted by boredoutofmymind View Post
    misprint by monthly shonen jump the last chapter that came out they printed "END" on the last page but it was a mistake
    ya, recently noticed. I just wrote it before shonen jump clarify that, about the end.