Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Code Geass

This is a discussion on Code Geass within the Anime and Manga forums, part of the General Entertainment category; +1, such a sad ending.... knowing he was going to die and hated by alll >=[[/b] -Highlight for spoiler- [spoiler] ...
Page: 8

+1, such a sad ending.... knowing he was going to die and hated by alll >=[[/b]
    -Highlight for spoiler-

[spoiler]Well actually, theirs alot of people saying hes still alive, that he stole Charles code when he killed him and his mother, He's the one that's in the wooden cart at the end with C.C Because when she is talking about the geass, She say's Right Lelouch, looking up towards the driver.[/spoiler]

-Highlight for spoiler-

[spoiler]Well actually, theirs alot of people saying hes still alive, that he stole Charles code when he killed him and his mother, He's the one that's in the wooden cart at the end with C.C Because when she is talking about the geass, She say's Right Lelouch, looking up towards the driver.[/spoiler][/b]
    yeah tahts what me and some friends agrrred on too >=O but the driver kinda doesnt reemsemble him... (however u spell that shit)

yeah tahts what me and some friends agrrred on too >=O but the driver kinda doesnt reemsemble him... (however u spell that shit)[/b]
    Yea, But it could - No clue, I guess we will just have to see... How long does it usually take for a new season to come out lol - I want it asap

iiason

Yea, But it could - No clue, I guess we will just have to see... How long does it usually take for a new season to come out lol - I want it asap [/b]
    wat an ending!!! awesome finish.

<3 it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10/10

Agreed, I&#39;ve never watched so awesome an animé and I&#39;ll never watch such a good animé again I think Not only 10/10, but 100/10 from me

Yea, But it could - No clue, I guess we will just have to see... How long does it usually take for a new season to come out lol - I want it asap [/b]
    probably wont have a 3rd season.

best they&#39;ll do is probably give an extended ending (special ending) like gundam seed destiny. or if they&#39;re really really desperate for $$$ then maybe an OVA...

and even if they do have season 3, it&#39;ll be 25 weeks later xD since gundam00 will air the remaining 25 eps now.

depends on the fan base and how much feedback they get ._. i havent watched season 2 yet as i was waiting for the last episode to just grind through them all D: ill start it here in a few days

but fan base for an anime can go many different directions atm there isnt any hints at an OVA nor movie which is odd cause an anime thats been this good so far youd think theyd try and put something into the works but they could delay it and start a project after gundam 00 season 2

hopefully CG can be like black lagoon cause it had 2 seasons and i finished that anime off like a full yr+ ago and theyre now in production for season 3 years after season 2 was finished ^_^ so hope they get tons of great feedback on CG im sure theyll pull another season, OVA, or a movie down the road

hopefully CG can be like black lagoon cause it had 2 seasons and i finished that anime off like a full yr+ ago and theyre now in production for season 3 years after season 2 was finished ^_^ so hope they get tons of great feedback on CG im sure theyll pull another season, OVA, or a movie down the road[/b]
    yeah that&#39;ll be good... theres quite a few plotholes they could cover up, and explain some of the weird stuff.

iiason

yeah that&#39;ll be good... theres quite a few plotholes they could cover up, and explain some of the weird stuff.[/b]
    totally agree wit u there. i doubt there would be a season 3. i mean, same as Death Note, it COULD of dragged on longer, but the ending was GG, and it kept the whole series GG.

i mean, as much as i&#39;d like more Code Geass, i think it&#39;s best, if they let it be, as a TRULY AMAZING series.

once again. 10/10, totally recommend it to everyone!!

this makes me laugh everytime I see it xD:

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678