DBZ DB DB:KAI DB:GT

This is a discussion on DBZ DB DB:KAI DB:GT within the Anime and Manga forums, part of the General Entertainment category; i used to watch the hell outta dbz or db not sure which tbh but after watching the recent movie ...
Page: 1

i used to watch the hell outta dbz or db not sure which tbh but after watching the recent movie they did im need my dragon ball fix and hopped on my torrent site and found i dont actually know / remember what dragon balls i watched

i found these and if u could help explaining these to me i would send u mad love RARARA

Dragon Ball (Complete series) .... all it said

Dragonball GT - Season 1

Dragonball Kai - 001 - 004 (English Subs) - HD

Dragonball Z - Double Featurette - Movie's 7 & 9 (Uncut - WS - Remastered - Tri-Audio)

Dragonball Z - Season 1-6 and 8 ... no 7 ? are the aboves in place of season 7/9 ?????

iunno if u could just help explain all of to me as i want to watch it inorder obviously should i be watching dragon ball then z then gt then kai or wat ???????

i used to watch the hell outta dbz or db not sure which tbh but after watching the recent movie they did im need my dragon ball fix and hopped on my torrent site and found i dont actually know / remember what dragon balls i watched

i found these and if u could help explaining these to me i would send u mad love RARARA
    Dragon Ball (Complete series) .... all it said

Dragonball GT - Season 1

Dragonball Kai - 001 - 004 (English Subs) - HD

Dragonball Z - Double Featurette - Movie's 7 & 9 (Uncut - WS - Remastered - Tri-Audio)

Dragonball Z - Season 1-6 and 8 ... no 7 ? are the aboves in place of season 7/9 ?????

iunno if u could just help explain all of to me as i want to watch it inorder obviously should i be watching dragon ball then z then gt then kai or wat ???????[/b]
    Dragonball came first, then Dragonball Z, then Dragonball GT. Kai is essentially Dragonball Z, however it was remastered for HDTV and a few scenes were edited to have the anime more closely follow the manga. As for the movies, they aren't really necessary to watch in order to understand everything... The movies act as more of a supplement than an integral part of the series. I can probably find you links, but they'd be RS, which I know is a problem for you.

Banned Senior Member

Some of the movies you dont need to watch, some of them you do to understand some elements of the story ( or like in the Garlic Jr filler saga, they mention things that were brought up in the garlic gr movie )

And then ofc, some of the movies are just too good to pass up on

not alot of the people who liked Dragonball/z liked GT, mainly because the man behind dragonball, Mr. Toriyama didnt really have much of a roll on GT, he felt the series was complete on Z and his studio did a majority of the work on GT.

ok so dragon ball then dragon ball z starts after dragon ball right ?

and yah im not into rs but im dln 30 gigs of the db series atm because of this shit i jus ordered a 2tb drive jus recently decided to start collecting tv shows to which take up a ton of space

i still remember going up to gamestop before they were bought out (back then they modded shit for u) and buying bootleg db vhs tapes with subs it was like the best thing ever !!!!!!!!!111!!!1!!1!!!!!1

wawh

dragon ball is imo not worth watching but ofcourse if you want to know everything you can watch

and also, about dbz, just download dragonball kai: remasterd screen, better music, better line out, colours adjusted and no filler where 10 minuts takes 4 episodes

truthfully i think dragon ball > all other dragon balls as its story is just far better than the rest

dragon ball is imo not worth watching but ofcourse if you want to know everything you can watch

and also, about dbz, just download dragonball kai: remasterd screen, better music, better line out, colours adjusted and no filler where 10 minuts takes 4 episodes[/b]
    any idea how many kai episodes there are i've only downloaded 3 :/

any idea how many kai episodes there are i've only downloaded 3 :/[/b]

As far as I can tell, 4 total have been released.

cigaret25

I found where to get the movies...

http://www.idragonball.com/

thanks to my brother

Ainelover

DB was by far the best, goku fighting red ribbon army, martial art tournament, alot with roshi as a fucking hilarious old pervert. Dbz kinda sucked imo. GT even more =)

DB was by far the best, goku fighting red ribbon army, martial art tournament, alot with roshi as a fucking hilarious old pervert. Dbz kinda sucked imo. GT even more =)[/b]
    gotta agree. DB > DBZ > DBGT.
    I didn't even bother watching GT. Z was alright. DB was funny and had nice story. Also the fact that Goku couldn't use his power correct made it more interesting than seeing someone, that mastered himself and pwning everybody.

cigaret25

on that link that i've posted u see the ordering when it came out ill guess